View Poll Results: Which imaging program do you prefer?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like Adobe Photoshop.

24 47.06%
  • PaintShop Pro, baby!! ^_^

3 5.88%
  • GIMP--and I don't mean the way I walk! >_<

14 27.45%
  • Are you kidding?! Microsoft Paint, dude!!

11 21.57%
  • Other...

7 13.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What imaging program do you prefer?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What imaging program do you prefer?

in the early of my enthusiasm in gfx i use ms paint

but i prefer adobe photoshop from the other related applications cause i love it's features and functions, it not just for editing pics etc. but also an awesome tool for designs. though at first, i had a hard time studying it (reading tutorials etc.) it was worth it ^^, i love working with photoshop, you can form so many techniques and create outstanding results.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well I used to work with Photoshop when I had a Sony, Know I Have a MacBook I couldnt change to another one, and in my University we work with Photoshop too But Painter Is really Good too...

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I feel strange. . . All I use is GIMP and Paint. . . =(

I'm so behind on the times. . . (I also feel like an old geezer. . . No offense to any that may be on here . . . )

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I currently use photoshop 7, it's got everything I need for what I do. I did start on GIMP though, which is also a great program, it doesn't have everything that photoshop does, but you can still make some great things on it..heck just look at the gallery LOL

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm using GIMP and I'm proud of it I don't know... I have no problems with it and I don't really want to change the programme, I actually have Adoe Photoshop 8 or something, but GIMP is good enough for me ^^

At first I used something no one here probably even knows and I'm confused about it too... Paint Shop pro. 7... it just was on my dad's old comp... It didn't let use renders at all! So I just cut the image out, put it on the background and then cut it more carefully... That was terrible!!! But the lightning possibilities, for example, were nicer, and there were more picture tubes for this programme, really cool ones... but still... GIMP is so my thing!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

kDnPho3nIx is off to a good start kDnPho3nIx's Avatar
    Thanks

uhhh..i'm using MS Paint..hehe
    Its hard to move to other program because i've gotten used to it..
    well,still learning to master the photoshop..XD

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Well so far, it seems Adobe's winning the battle. ^_^

I'm quite fond of Photoshop myself. It works really well with Flash Studio. I really like the CS versions, but my favorite is version 7.0--don't ask why, I really couldn't tell you. I guess it's because I was using it while others were using CS.

I wasn't really expecting anyone to pick MS Paint, to be quite honest. No offense, I'm just suprised because I haven't used it in ages. More power to ya though.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a GIMP user since day of sig making. The number one thing that attracted me to it is the fact that its FREE and that it offers near Photoshop work environment. As long as you can find some nice brushes, texts, and other plug-ins than you can accomplish a lot with it. Customize the preferences and its even better!!

On occasion I'd give Paint a go, I like its simplicity. Takes me back to the good ol'days. Also at times I'd give Painter Essentials a go, its assortment of virtual brushes, etc makes a real nice program to use for coloring...although unfortunately never have put it to use...yet.

...damn you all and your fancy PhotoShop. (._.)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast