Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of anime art do you like?

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation what kind of anime art do you like?

Tell me what kind of anime art do you like. do you like group art or do you like the single anime art? tell me wich one and why.

Not like anyone cares but my favorite anime art is group art because you se more than just one person in that particular art. I like to look at alot of diffrent things in an art, i cant just look at only one thing in an entire picture.
    Last edited by Anime Crazy08; Sep 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what kind of anime art do you like?

well i like the both of them but i can draw just the single one and i don't know why , but as seeing the pic and not drawing it every art have it own style i mean th single or the group there are pics that you prefer it single and there are who you prefer it group every one have his/her own idea or likeness of the pic in the two ways ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Sep 12, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both, but if you want to get into art styles used by different anime artists, then i would have to go with these:

Cartoony: Tite Kubo. Bleach's artist. I call this catoony because not a whole lot of detail is put into making the characters look realistic. I mean come on, look at Kenpachi.

Realistic: Ghost in the Shell: While i haven't seen this seires in it's entirety, i have caught a few episodes on Adult Swim, and by god they blew me away.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Sep 12, 2008 at 08:05 AM.
    Why hello there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't this belong more in the Anime forums rather than here where people are supposed to "exchange tips on graphic design, art, wallpaper, and web design"? This doesn't look like tips to me. This looks like another generic "lololol wat is ur favrit?" thread.

Anyway, on topic: I like the more abstract and exaggerated look. Kemonodzume is a great example. One Piece is a more toned down and milder example, but nonetheless, it looks quite neat.
    I love my girlfriend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

Newbie Dweller may be famous one day Dweller may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like good ones.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dweller For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Sep 18, 2008)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Doesn't this belong more in the Anime forums rather than here where people are supposed to "exchange tips on graphic design, art, wallpaper, and web design"? This doesn't look like tips to me. This looks like another generic "lololol wat is ur favrit?" thread.

Anyway, on topic: I like the more abstract and exaggerated look. Kemonodzume is a great example. One Piece is a more toned down and milder example, but nonetheless, it looks quite neat.
    sometimes the best way to progress graphic design and such is to just take a step back and appreciate that which has been done before you start takingmore steps forward.

I've seen it on music based forums. They include appreciation threads in with their tips threads because a detailed appreciation (with answers to the 'why' are as constructive as any other pieced out instruction thread.) If this thread is kept in good quality it'll be an improvement to the forum.

I'm personally a fan of the crazy detail to the point of insanity look. Umm KARAS and Blassrieter are a few that come to the front of my mind because of originality and the unique blends of CGI with actual drawn animation in a seemless fashion. It's phenomenal.

... and join my rebellion against time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Corvus For This Useful Post:

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

personally, i like images with only one person in them. they make for a better canvas to design with, or if i have to/want to use a multi-person image i look for one specific person in the image, then render him/her out.

i use to like disney art for its roundness but i find myself liking pastel art and more square/rigid lines. eureka 7 has some very nice images and bleach also. mai hime and many others have many, many good poses to use.
    i really hate older anime drawing styles, like ranma and inu-yasha. especially tenchi muyo and bubblegum crisis, everything seems so disproportionate and hastily drawn.

i find myself relying on fan art instead of actual drawings from the studio/wherever. fan artists are very good and many make their own original art. images with good effects in them and nice colors also catch my eye (and probably everybody else's too).

and the whole appreciation thread is kind of... weird. if the designers here felt neglected i'm sure they would voice their feelings, or leave the site (i've seen that one.) the point is, this in an anime site and while it caters to many other specialty themes, when it comes down to it, anime is the main category here.

send a pm if you wish to brown nose.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FLawEdmiNd For This Useful Post:

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both of them.
    group art~it is better use to be the cover of the book..I want to draw in group but my face direction is always at the wrong way!
    single anime art~I like to draw it(I Draw It Better Than Group Art)
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Katayame Ren For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast