+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's a good tablet for a hobbyist?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

What's a good tablet for a hobbyist?

Well, my old tablet died. You could say family members massacred it. And I've been looking for another tablet, that's maybe better, more sensitive, etc. Are there any suggestions, other than the Cintiq UX21 tablet? And are there any other tablets that have a User Interface like the Cintiq line? And I'm looking for something that's higher quality than something worth 100 USD, but also something that won't kill me by snagging 2000 USD out of my account. Or should I just get that Cintiq for 2000 USD? It is very sexy...

Oh yeah, and it has to actually work with Corel Painter X. Good programs and trashy tablets don't go together well.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's a good tablet for a hobbyist?

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Well, my old tablet died. You could say family members massacred it. And I've been looking for another tablet, that's maybe better, more sensitive, etc. Are there any suggestions, other than the Cintiq UX21 tablet? And are there any other tablets that have a User Interface like the Cintiq line? And I'm looking for something that's higher quality than something worth 100 USD, but also something that won't kill me by snagging 2000 USD out of my account. Or should I just get that Cintiq for 2000 USD? It is very sexy...

Oh yeah, and it has to actually work with Corel Painter X. Good programs and trashy tablets don't go together well.
    Unfortunately for consumers, i think Wacom has the market cornered on display tablets with designer level sensitivity.

+ Reply to Thread