Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you a deviant?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you a deviant?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    i lol'd at that man, nice one.

DevianTART is mostly full of drama and stuff. Also a lot people steals other's people art for the lulz causing epic drama as a result. I go to DevianTART just to download brushes or when i find funny articles about DevianTARTs epic lulzy drama over stolen art at ED.

Watching someone trying to make fire-proof jackets out of babies is dramatic! =o

Anywho, really, so like...people go "Dood, wtf?! You stole that!"

"Prove it!"

"My name is on it! Libber Nanny"

"NO! That says LEIBBER Ninny! MY NAME! =D"

"Go die!"

"No you DIDN'T!!!!"

If so, I'mma love it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Watching someone trying to make fire-proof jackets out of babies is dramatic! =o

"Prove it!"

"Go die!"

"No you DIDN'T!!!!"

If so, I'mma love it.
    the drama can be kinda bad at times. i have lost some DA freinds because of that. i dun think anyone would steal my stuff anyway none of it is really any thing great.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post

"Prove it!"

"Go die!"

"No you DIDN'T!!!!"

If so, I'mma love it.
    hehe dude you are lulzy indeed. Have +10 internets.

DevianTART drama is the most lulzy drama that there is available in the internets, i mean seriously why would some people steal each other art. Also i want to point out that a lot of devianTARTS love tracing original anime artwork in Photoshop, claiming to be theirs. The funny part is though that when they caught, they fight back claiming its their original work.

To view an xample of DevianTART tracing technique please click here

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panda View Post
    just wondering who has a deviantart account, and what they do with it. mine is
    ShadowxPanda on deviantART
    hey i like ur Daft Punk thingy. . .both are awesome! ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    i lol'd at that man, nice one.

DevianTART is mostly full of drama and stuff. Also a lot people steals other's people art for the lulz causing epic drama as a result. I go to DevianTART just to download brushes or when i find funny articles about DevianTARTs epic lulzy drama over stolen art at ED.
    yea, i've heard far too much of that, but to answer the original question, yes i have a DA account.

mainly its just of my doodles i do when i;m bored at work/school. ah well.

i;m NeoDeath90 on DA as well. that name is universal for me.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

I, too have a devart account and i post art....i haven't done much in a while...why isn't i can't write my novels and draw at the same time? If i'm not drawing i write and i have been putting a lot of effort into that, as i am trying to get published...i have a finshed work, but i need an agent, gah frustrating...anywho

I really need to draw more. If i don't post art, i try to comment on others and browse. My account is http://seijuro-kasumi.devart.com/ Check me out, i'd like to collect more friends there, too ^^
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini posties©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Newbie Haileyjo13 is off to a good start Haileyjo13's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one.
    DA is one of my fav places.
    ^^

Haileyjo13 on deviantART is my page if anyone is interested.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread better evolve into something elese other then just and advertisment thread for your DevART site, because if it does, it gets closed.

Now, for my contribution, yes, I am a deviant. I've been a member longer then everyone in this thread (I registered in November 28th 2002), back when Anime Wallpapers were allowed there, but I was one of the wallpaper artists who stuck around when they dropped that section, and because of that I actually found AnimeOnline, so here I am, 5 and half years later, still putting around.

Yes, DeviantArt does have alot of drama, what large site does, hell, look at myspace and gaia online for crying out loud.

I personally love the site, which is why I'm a paid subscriber (which reminds me, I have to update my subscription on the 17th), I've made friendships there that have lasted for years. It really is a great site, but to be honest, its gotten too big for its own good and its hard to get the recognition that good artists should get but they don't.

You can find my devart site in my sig.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast