Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you a deviant?

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you a deviant?

Yes but my account doesn't contain anything, i've had plans to upload artworks but the lazy part of me and DA itself is telling me not to do so.

DA is a great site, it's a great place for artists to strut their stuff and i know a couple of people who have found jobs because of it. I guess it would be nice to get all the feedback from other people, there's a lot of other reasons to like the site...

I agree with aceman with this one, a lot of excellent artists aren't getting the attention they deserve. I'm not trying to be a wise-ass here but IMO DA is so cluttered up with the same old *insert S word here*. It's a fantasy, photography, and anime art site...everything else is just secondary. Don't get me wrong, i love anime, I love fantasy art, i love photography and i enjoy doing them all.....................

Go figure.

Based on my observation DA is starting to become a cesspool of thieves and they're getting away with it.

boo.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I probably would be how ever I am busy most of the time and there for hardly ever have free time to draw.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i am a deviant, i had a couple of wallpapers uploaded in there for easy viewing
    and some linearts and vexels too. yeah the sites got pretty crowded nowadays
    but still a great resource site for me other than showing some of my works.
    oh btw my username here is my account there.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a deviantart profile, and I'm Lasura on there (just as I'm on here). I use it to find nice art to just look at, I also use some (even at least just to put on my desktop) and there are also great brush and vector resources on there and I post all my favourite work on there ^^ I think deviantart is quite a cool place :P

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i just got my DeviantArt profile last month!

joined becuz i wanted a more professional place to post my little comics! i'd like to get a subscribed account so i can post stamps and stuff, but what i got right now is more then enough! and once i can get a pretty good digital camera, some sewing projects and other things will be posted there too... if you're at all interested, click "here ~!" in my sig~!

^_^

Newbie himeka is off to a good start himeka's Avatar
    Thanks

mines iloveallanime how cliche!! i hope you enjoy!!!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I love Deviantart!~ I'ts a great place to get some good critiques! At fist i didnt like it because people were mean and stuff but it eventually grows on you and you find the places where there are fun people, and then you can get some great watches there, and i just love the site,, in a week or two here i am going to become a subscriber once i figure out my internet and stuff, I really enourage people to go there, and also look ant my page!

http://highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

its not much but it will do! Lol

highteckdudu

and i shall go look at all of yours!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I have a deviantart profile, and I'm Lasura on there (just as I'm on here). I use it to find nice art to just look at, I also use some (even at least just to put on my desktop) and there are also great brush and vector resources on there and I post all my favourite work on there ^^ I think deviantart is quite a cool place :P
    I LOVE YOURS! its great keep up the work~! My friend! *bows*
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast