Closed Thread
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

Hey all of Anime Online why don't you show off your latest work before it's finished and get tips or suggestions on what you can do.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

and this topic is stickied

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be first yea

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think any suggestions?

™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

aww all ur guys are so cool and the only one i made was pretty crappy... XD

there ya go XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Newbie Hawkatex may be famous one day Hawkatex may be famous one day Hawkatex's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an unfinished wall made by me, I am open to any suggestions:

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

@Hawkatex size size size...800x600 is just too small these days...1024x768 is pushing it but at least usable....other then that I am interested in knowing what you plan on putting in there text wise, a quote, maybe a logo? Overall a unusual wall and nicely none not anything more I can say.

@kimchi24 your render of naruto is way too blurry, your BG is too plain and the text doesn't fit...the good news is it is a good effort for someone getting into it!

Now try this, if the render I gave you seems too small then try one of these two but always adjust the image size down not up!!!

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...andninekh7.png
    http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3479/naruto1td2.png

Next is the BG, select a red and a orange and make a simple gradient BackGround noting fancy....also remove the layer adjustments on the text. Then try this tutorial out on Naruto's name: Fire - ©photoshopTechniques.com

Once you are done with the tutorial press Ctrl + B this will bring up the color balance options. Adjust the color on the highs, mids and shadows if needed (play with it and see what it does, you can always just cancel out of it or undo it).

As for the text itself...that is saying a lot but still ok. Use a horizontal type mask tool and a small font size to write your name in the font of choice, this will make your name look like a selection, select your Background layer and press ctrl + C to copy the BG as your name, ctrl + p to past it as a new layer. You won't see anything change because the new layer blends perfectly.

Open your layer options for this new layer (with your name) and add some options, maybe a drop shadow or an outer glow play with it you will see something you like. Next lower the opacity of the layer some so it looks faded. Put it in the bottom conner, you want your name to NOT be a dominate part of the text...people will still notice it! So no worries.

As far as the "Fear the nine-tailed" I would suggest using either this or Naturo's name but not both, if you don't want to do that then make "Fear the nine-tailed" slightly (say from 18 for Naruto's Name to 12-13 for "Fear the nine-tailed") smaller then Naruto's name and try either of the effects you did for Naruto's Name or your name.

I hope that helps and please understand this is just my opinion, nothing more!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 07, 2007 at 11:14 AM.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimchi24 View Post
    aww all ur guys are so cool and the only one i made was pretty crappy... XD

there ya go XD
    well for a beginner it doesn't look bad. What I suggest is experimenting with your brushes more. The background looks alright but you want something that catches attention and stands out also you want it to compliment the render as well. Also I suggest using very big renders. The problem with small ones is that when you stretch them you loose picture quality. Its best to have a huge one and shrink it.This is just my opinion though.

Also you might want to move one of you images from you signature. Your only allowed one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast