Closed Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

Anyone want some Tuts you guys need em ^_^ i use em all the time if you want just ask away and i will give i want to make you guys get as good as possible
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie lilchillin1435 is off to a good start lilchillin1435's Avatar
    Thanks

not trying to get creative but my sig is my latest sig yet..only took 15 minutes lol.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I love this one equinn!!! It's so cute! It gives a sense of softness and innocence. Classy too! ^ ^ Nice job!

Once again, lovely lovely lovely Shinku!! It's too cute >//<
    I love how the pink and white fade in together.

O.< And I hate the color pink. lol.
    Well thanx very much for your comment White Wolf, yeah, I've been doing a lot of "cute" renders recently. I kinda hate myself for it though, in the last few days I've got a LOT of pics, and most of them have strands of hair all of the place...a real pain when you're trying to extract the pic. >o< Why cant they keep it simple!?

...and you cant really see it in the sigs cuz of the size limit. Feels like I'm wasting my time extracting the whole thing rather than just the part I'm going to use....

@Naruto1988: Texts!! I need tuts on texts!! C'mon, look at my sigs!! How many of them actually have texts!? The ones that do arent that good either...and I love what you did on BOTH sigs for the SOTW. I like the effects you did on the first one but like its been said, a littel cluttered...and out of curiousity, do you know what you're putting in your sig in Japanese? I dunno if you're randomly inputing text or you just extracted the texts from else where...

@lilchillin1435: Thats a pretty nice sig. (^^)
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Feb 21, 2007 at 02:31 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

i did these last night

this one is the render i did anyone can use it if they like

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime 8000 what program are you using so i can toss tuts to you IM GIVING AWAY TUTS LOL ask and i shall get for you ^^
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well thanx very much for your comment White Wolf, yeah, I've been doing a lot of "cute" renders recently. I kinda hate myself for it though, in the last few days I've got a LOT of pics, and most of them have strands of hair all of the place...a real pain when you're trying to extract the pic. >o< Why cant they keep it simple!?

...and you cant really see it in the sigs cuz of the size limit. Feels like I'm wasting my time extracting the whole thing rather than just the part I'm going to use....
    Once again, no problem Shinku Just admiring your work as always. When I get a new avi sometime in the future [ ^ ^;; not anytime soon, because i love my avi ] I'm going to have you make me a sig! lol.

And you shouldn't feel bad for making 'cute' renders. You should be proud of your work, no matter what! Especially when you get so many compliments As far as the extracting and you feeling like you're wasting your time..well, let me assure that you are not! ^.^ lol. Practice makes perfect.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Once again, no problem Shinku Just admiring your work as always. When I get a new avi sometime in the future [ ^ ^;; not anytime soon, because i love my avi ] I'm going to have you make me a sig! lol.

And you shouldn't feel bad for making 'cute' renders. You should be proud of your work, no matter what! Especially when you get so many compliments As far as the extracting and you feeling like you're wasting your time..well, let me assure that you are not! ^.^ lol. Practice makes perfect.

Well thanx very much!!! =3 I'll look forward to the oppurtunity. XD

...I dont hate myself for choosing "cute" pics. I hate myself for choosing pics thats a pain to extract. I like the "cute" images. (=///=)

Thanx for saying that.

...oh and here's my work from last night.

This is my new sig for myself...

...and

So what do you all think?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol, alright! I have a contestant! lol.

Well, I see what you're saying about extracting. I might not know how to do it, but I can see it in the sigs that you create. This one for instance:

The girl is like...pixelated o__o lol, if that makes any sense. It's just like, the edges are not that clear. Well, I mean they're clear, but very sharp. It isn't smooth. Is that what you mean when you say "hairs"? The sig is a nice idea and cute [lol], but I don't think the roughness of the outline of the girl goes so well with the smooth background. Y'know what I mean??

That one I really like Shinku-chan! It's really cool, however I'm afraid he blends in too much with the background =___=;; I like the blood, though~ Goes good with his stance. It appears he has just swung his katana <or whatever he is holding ^ ^;;> right down the middle of someone and their blood has just been splurted all over the place.
    ^ ^ lol.. I make it seem a little too graphic. But it's not!! It's really, very cool! I like the calligraphy as well!

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast