Closed Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Latest Work For All Of Anime Online

yep, i agree. you do suck.... obviously i'm joking, or else that would be mean.

i like the first one. some nice effects and it's prettyful enough. i'm not a big fan of the quake one. it just seems a bit too one shade of red. like maybe it needs a couple different shades and some tonality

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

and...

Yeah, so here is mine. Made it last night. The first sig I've done in MONTHS. Dont remember when the last one was, I gotta check my gallery to be sure but...

@wishper:NICE ^_^

@Kimchi24: Good for begginer like all says. I mean, look at my first sigs. XP What program did you use for it?

@equinn: Kewl.

...the chief's BLEACH sig is better. (=3=)

...checked my gallery, its been like 3months since my last sigs in Oct.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly View Post
    yep, i agree. you do suck.... obviously i'm joking, or else that would be mean.

i like the first one. some nice effects and it's prettyful enough. i'm not a big fan of the quake one. it just seems a bit too one shade of red. like maybe it needs a couple different shades and some tonality
    Well, we cant all be a "pro" in this... like they say... Its the thought that counts ^^
    About the red color... everyone has a different taste.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinkina [boku no koibito]:

Hee, dame desu yo! Tsumaranai desu nee.

Zannen desu yo.

*Ahem*

sumimasen!

~!!!!! You know that I actually like them both, right, darling!? I really like the renders, Shinkina. There are great, and I am very impressed with the background on the second one. Just add in some good text, and volla! Are my comment helpful? :blush:
    Last edited by kedar; Jan 25, 2007 at 05:22 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Monkey!? Long time my friend Anyway, I made this a while back for a SOTW on another site but haven't had any feedback on it. It is a blend of 4 different images, some actual painting and some serious lighting/shadowing adjustments (all pics featured day-ish lighting). Enjoy!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

and...

Hehehe, I'm having fun again making sigs. ^^

...I think I could've done better in Anise's sig (The pink one) I couldnt get much out of the render than I hoped to...and I probably should've worked a bit more on the BG.

@kedar: I dont see you for a while and you go off and call me "Shinkina"!? Damn it!! You know that I'm a guy!! There's a frikkin pic of me in the gallery!! ...guess whose blood it is at the end of Ichigo's blade!? XP

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Monkey!? Long time my friend Anyway, I made this a while back for a SOTW on another site but haven't had any feedback on it. It is a blend of 4 different images, some actual painting and some serious lighting/shadowing adjustments (all pics featured day-ish lighting). Enjoy!

I like i Chief it turned out perfect and I love the theme you went with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

and...

Hehehe, I'm having fun again making sigs. ^^

...I think I could've done better in Anise's sig (The pink one) I couldnt get much out of the render than I hoped to...and I probably should've worked a bit more on the BG.

@kedar: I dont see you for a while and you go off and call me "Shinkina"!? Damn it!! You know that I'm a guy!! There's a frikkin pic of me in the gallery!! ...guess whose blood it is at the end of Ichigo's blade!? XP
    I like the pink one though and the Ichigo one is great I think you should pm Sas and join the team of sig makers.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

I like the pink one though and the Ichigo one is great I think you should pm Sas and join the team of sig makers.

(=///=)

Wow, thank you for the compliment. But I am no where near as good as the sig making team. (^^; ) Especially with texts. (like I mention everywhere) Texts are my enemy!! XP I can never get them to "fit in" with the whole sig...

...and I still have a lot to learn about BGs.

But again, thanks for the comment. ^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast