+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your own manga main character

Newbie kikyohime is off to a good start
    Thanks

your own manga main character

hi guys!!!
    some of you have been starting out on your own manga and i'm sure you would agree with me that building your main character is pretty hard. i have a photo in my gallery with what i've accomplished so far. feel free to upload your own and talk about it.
    and another thing i'm sure you all had trouble with, how do you avoid clichees?

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your own manga main character

Quote Originally Posted by kikyohime View Post
    hi guys!!!
    some of you have been starting out on your own manga and i'm sure you would agree with me that building your main character is pretty hard. i have a photo in my gallery with what i've accomplished so far. feel free to upload your own and talk about it.
    well can u help me with fdirst drawing my character then i can post it

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well guys if you make a manga i dont think it would be smart to get help from people they will steal ideas and if it gets published they wont be able to draw all your pictures.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I stared on five of my own mangas already. It takes a while but I finally figured out a system that works for me. And I agree, it's not a very bright idea to get help from people, not that they would steal ideas from you, it's just you may become dependent. But it's always fun to discuss you ideas.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyohime View Post
    hi guys!!!
    Yeah it was hard but I got a design down that seems to work well for my character,um well since I plan to do my own manga as well I plan to avoid some cloches too but I think it all comes down to how the story is and if the characters seem unrealistic but then there could be other things too I don't think I could really explain it but I hope I helped some.-^u^-

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

My character's name is Mary. She's petite, with lilac-colored hair that shines in the moonlight. She has one emerald green eye and one that is bright blue because she's the member of a race of demigod ninjas that have all gone extinct but her. She's an orphan (her parents died in a tragic gardening accident), speaks eight languages and is a great singer. She became a model when she was 12 and a rock star when she was 14. The rest of her band is made up of devistatingly handsome men from various nationalities that are all in love with her. But she has been cursed from birth with the inability to kiss. The second she kisses someone who isn't her own true love, she will melt away into a little pile of sugar. Because of that she is virtuous and innocent and waits for the man of her dreams to sweep her off her feet...

+ Reply to Thread