Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Style

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Style

Everyone has their own style when they make things. Many are still searching for the one style to claim as their own, others are confident that they have a style and love it as dearly as their own life.

So I ask, do you have a style yet and what is it, or are you still searching for one?

I believe that i have found more then half of my style: Blending. When a friend and i were talking earlier we noticed that all of my sigs have wonderful blending while his and other people no the forums we visit don't have as good. I'm proud of my blending now! ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Style

I have a variety of styles that i vary from. even though i have forgotten ome skills i will show you the styles that i do know. If you would like ot learn any just le tme know and il be happy to teach you.

NONE OF MY SIGS ARE TO BE RIPPED I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU RIP ANY OF MY TAGS!!!
    =)( i HATE RIPPERS =) )[/B]

click to show spoiler

Intricate Background and Pen Tool
     click to show spoiler

Vector Usage

click to show spoiler

Smudging
     click to show spoiler

Sprites
     click to show spoiler

Clipping Mask

click to show spoiler

DIVINITY

click to show spoiler

Thats just a small notion of the styles i know But my favorite style is my current style the first one i posted. I created that just lising to Linkin park and Experimentation with C4D's
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 06, 2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: If you're going to post so many images, put them in spoiler tags, this reduces the scrolling that people have to do while rea
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont rip anyones i tryed somthing like gwnbies once didnt trun out well ^^ but it wasnt a rip i was just lookin to see i wasnt gonna be using it ...

bt my still i guess is smple,bright and clear to see

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright...

The thread's been cleaned up. This should be worked out via PM since it's got nothing to do with the topic.

My bad.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Would anyone like to learn any of those styles. Finding your own personal style is a bit hard seeing as how there are so many out there. i mean it could be a similar style but with a bit of your personal tweaking and make it your own. just experiment and you will find your own style...im still searching lol

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a 'style'. Almost every single sig I do ( and some of the little wallpapers I've done) are done basically experimental - whatever I think look good goes on it. I never really aim for a certain look. Well in a sense I do, because then I wouldn't know where to start, but it always changes from what I original set it out to look like.

I find this way, I'm learning how to use photoshops effects at my own pace, I have used tutorials in the past, especially when I first started, but now, I find it fun just to work things out myself.

I have no idea if that all made any sense to any one XD

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well i dont rip anyones i tryed somthing like gwnbies once didnt trun out well ^^ but it wasnt a rip i was just lookin to see i wasnt gonna be using it ...
    No harm in that ^_^. I think Alot of people get inspiration/ideas from others works. I know I do, and usually, it turns out totally wrong lol for me anyways, but I guess that's the whole point of learning.
    Last edited by _gwenibe_; Oct 06, 2007 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks

No it makes since. I still read Tutorials to get ideas and creative mind. Like my New Sig at the top that came from a vision.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i got different styles, but i can say my style is filters and gradients, not really tired of using those effects. there boundless and full of surprises XD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast