+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Balls...lol

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Balls...lol

not to sound dumb but what is an amuro ray? I dont happen to be a gundam buff but that word interested me.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud View Post
    not to sound dumb but what is an amuro ray? I dont happen to be a gundam buff but that word interested me.
    He's not necessarily a what, but a who. He was a civilian who wound up pilotin' the Gundam mobile suit that his dad help ta build. I'm pretty sure u could catch the series on youtube or somethin'. But remember that the series was made in the 1970's so the animation will not b up ta present-day standards. Although it was very good for the time period.

@ Rematche- Amuro was a newtype, so u could probably give him a steam roller and he'd make it bad@$$.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud View Post
    dont worry guys, i got handeled this

but yes, indeed amuro would be a force to be reckoned with in a Ball. or they should make a red one with an antenna, then it will be three times as fast

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    dont worry guys, i got handeled this

but yes, indeed amuro would be a force to be reckoned with in a Ball. or they should make a red one with an antenna, then it will be three times as fast
    Yeah, but then Char would sue for copyright infringment and then kick the h3ll outta the ball wit his Zaku.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Yeah, but then Char would sue for copyright infringment and then kick the h3ll outta the ball wit his Zaku.
    back to the kicking, i see..... but its true.

hey i got a pic of one now

haha

Thanks

back to the kicking, i see..... but its true.

hey i got a pic of one now

haha
    Now all we need r a couple of MSs and we can have ourselves a soccer party. Seriously though, I think those balls were jus' the Feddies way of creatin' cheap decoys. They shouldda jus' painted big bullseyes on them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Now all we need r a couple of MSs and we can have ourselves a soccer party. Seriously though, I think those balls were jus' the Feddies way of creatin' cheap decoys. They shouldda jus' painted big bullseyes on them.
    umm..this looks like a bulls-eye to me

Thanks

umm..this looks like a bulls-eye to me
    Ur right, ur absolutely right on that one.lol I couldn' have called it better myself. Glad u caught that one Ochi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast