+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Balls...lol

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Balls...lol

althought the prospects of a char custom ball does strike my intrest... ill try to make a render of one, but as of present the only app i got is paint...

and yes, you also get bounus points if you hit the smaller bulls-eyes on the sides

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Double bonus points, if u can hit them while doin' a double backflip and sippin' a pina colata.

What'll really b kool is if u could take and make the Char custom ball wit two cannons instead of one, like the one on 08th MS Team.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Double bonus points, if u can hit them while doin' a double backflip and sippin' a pina colata.

What'll really b kool is if u could take and make the Char custom ball wit two cannons instead of one, like the one on 08th MS Team.
    currently, the 8th MS team and Stardust Memory are waiting for me at my library to pick them up.

and again, i will try, but paint is a LOT different than photoshop. im still getting used to it

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    currently, the 8th MS team and Stardust Memory are waiting for me at my library to pick them up.

and again, i will try, but paint is a LOT different than photoshop. im still getting used to it
    U could try Irfanview, I can' remember the site, but if u google it; I'm sure u'll find a link ta a site that'll let u download it. It's a good program, I use it myself. It could help.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    U could try Irfanview, I can' remember the site, but if u google it; I'm sure u'll find a link ta a site that'll let u download it. It's a good program, I use it myself. It could help.
    ill look into this, thanks. i think i will try to major in graphic design or something like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ill look into this, thanks. i think i will try to major in graphic design or something like that.
    Small world, that was my Major in collage. Yeah, jus' check it out, u might like it. I use it alot, it allows me ta blow up or shrink pics; remove red-eye; and much more.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with rematche i firmly believe that amuro ray can turn it into a killer machine

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3