+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Of The Masked Men

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Battle Of The Masked Men

Alright anime fans. Which Gundam masked man is the best pilot. I am going to have to go with Rau La Creuset. He has superior tactical know-how and can his abilities as a pilot compliment that well. Against him no other masked man has a chance. But please give your opinion on who teh greatest Gundam masked man is.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Battle Of The Masked Men

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Alright anime fans. Which Gundam masked man is the best pilot. I am going to have to go with Rau La Creuset. He has superior tactical know-how and can his abilities as a pilot compliment that well. Against him no other masked man has a chance. But please give your opinion on who teh greatest Gundam masked man is.
    char aznable...if it wasn't for him, there would be no masked man in gundam. he's an ace newtype pilot that has more knowledge and experience than any gundam characters, aside from amuro ray. his both an antagonist and a protagonist in the gundam series.
    rau, is just one of those char clones...nothing beats the original and a newtype, like char aznable.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 09, 2009)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Those guys may be clones, but Zechs isn't. And I'm not sure abut Char beating Zechs. They both seem to have a very advanced way of thinking. Zechs is a great strategist. he took on 3 gundams with only epyon and 3 virgos. That's it. And he still kicked ass.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Those guys may be clones, but Zechs isn't. And I'm not sure abut Char beating Zechs. They both seem to have a very advanced way of thinking. Zechs is a great strategist. he took on 3 gundams with only epyon and 3 virgos. That's it. And he still kicked ass.
    zech is also a char clone. heck, even zech's childhood story is similar to char. family killed, brother and sister were separated, wares a mask to hide true identity. and char can beat zech's in any ms, whether old and new. why? zech's is a human, char is a newtype. newtypes are beings that will replace man as part of the evolutionary process. newtypes even surpass a machine. that's why amuro ray's gundam was on manual not auto, because the computer was too slow for him. and it took him one episode to surpass a computer.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

But aren't there cyber newtypes? Isn't it possible to become a newtype through the proper methods? I'm pretty sure it's possible. And then what would the outcome be? Who would win?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    But aren't there cyber newtypes? Isn't it possible to become a newtype through the proper methods? I'm pretty sure it's possible. And then what would the outcome be? Who would win?
    no...cyber newtype are just plain humans with a implant a.i. os chip for them to move efficiently with the machines. plus, cyber newtypes are stagnant in progress, which means in order for them to go further...they need new a.i. os. even though they are now genetically created enhance humans with a cyber newtype implant in the zz gundam timeline and beyond, they can never reach a newtype's level. you see, newtypes evolves naturally as they continue to progress. plus, newtypes are beyond human's comprehension, that's newtype based technology are only created by a newtype, like amuro ray and char, most newtype based technology are made by their design independently. bottom line...cyber newtypes are still human, newtype aren't-they will replace mankind.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread