+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: better gundam seed pilots

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

better gundam seed pilots

who's your better gundam seed pilots amongst these people: kira, athrun, and shin? and why?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: better gundam seed pilots

I would say Shinn Asuka...
    One: I totally love him...
    Two: Even if it's not good but he used his anger in a battle...
    He is strong cause he was able to defeat Kira and he is a really good one as well...
    So I would say Shinn Asuka...^_^...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

athrun and shinn are good pilots but never consider kira to be one. the only reason why he's "good" is because he pilots gundams that are advance and new. he never fought and defeated any of his opponents using any ms other than advance gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow you guys... really? Shinn is the worst character ever. I hate his obnoxious attitude. Kira is my #1 for sure. He's a likeable character, unlike Shinn, who's completely obnoxious and always says noone else know anything, when he's the one that's all caught up with his past. Athrun's cool, but I'd still say Kira's cooler. What are you smoking rematche? Really? Never consider Kira to be a good pilot? HE'S THE ULTIMATE COORDINATOR. MANKIND'S DREAM. NO COMPRENDE?!?! That means he's the perfect pilot, so when you say never consider him to be one, something's wrong with you. The reason he pilots strong suits is because the stronger the mobile suit, the harder it is to pilot. He was able to use the DRAGOON system on the Strike Freedom with ease, which just shows how good he is. Please don't say something when you have no evidence to back it up and you don't know what you're talking about rematche. Sorry bout flippin out, but I really get defensive when it comes to Kira, he's my fav gundam seed character ever, and gundam seed is my fav anime ever. Also, I REALLY hate Shinn, so when people say Shinn's better than Kira, I get really pissed. Also, Shinn beat Kira, because:
    1. Kira's seed didn't break while fighting Shinn, but Shinn's did.
    2. Kira wasn't sure about what they were fighting for yet, so he wasn't really into the fight and wasn't at his full potential, causing him to be reluctant while attacking, while Shinn was into it since he blindly followed his orders and believed that what he was fighting for was right, even though it wasn't.
    3. Archangel was being attacked, so Kira had to go try to save it, while fending Shinn off at the same time.
    4. Shinn had extra time to research and simulate his fight against freedom, while Kira didn't even know about Shinn and the Impulse yet.
    5. Kira wasn't aiming at Shinn's cockpit because he didn't want to kill anyone anymore, which Shinn used to his advantage to beat Kira.
    6. Shinn had extra parts that he disposed of and got back right away when they got destroyed since the Impulse can reassemble in mid air and use the Deutorion beam to reenergize, while the Freedom can't.

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think that Kira is the best pilot.. Athrun is good but not that excellent.. Shinn.. I think he's just an amateur compared to the two.. Actually, I really have something to say but when I read spitball's.. everything I've got to say is in there.. so, Kira's the best!!!... n_nv

Thanks

you people don't know anything, when it comes to gundams. i'll say it before and i'll say it again...kira is not a good pilot. why? he's only "good" because of his mobile suit is advance. and advance mobile suits are actually much easier to operate. one example is the strike freedom gundam, because of its improved quantum communications system, it made any pilot without spatial awareness capable of operating dragoons easily. and so what if he's the ultimate coordinator? you think he's the only one? there are a lot of ultimate coordinators. for example canard pars...

he's kira twin/clone/brother. and he's much more talented than kira, athrun, and even shinn put together. canard is capable of piloting of any ms and gundams, whether they are advance and obsolete. and not only he's genetically superior, he has the training and experience as a soldier. and that what kira doesn't have. here's a question, if kira is so good why his strike gundam got trashed easily by zakus? if he's a good pilot, he could have beaten them even though he's piloting an obsolete mobile suit. it's training and experience what makes a good pilot, not genetics alone. for this statement has been proven by the great char aznable. it's ok to have a favorite and be loyal to, but you should also need to accept the facts as well.
    if you need more gundam questions, ask me for i am animeonline's gundam guru.
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 27, 2009 at 03:49 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'll admit, I don't know as much about Gundam, but I've read around Canard has a slight obsession with Kira, namely with finding him & beating him. He apparently hates Kira big time, possibly because though he's Kira's brother/twin/clone, he's considered a failure, while Kira was a full success.

a while back I got a booklet thing listing all the Gundam Seed Mobile Suits they turned into kits, including Hiperion Gundam which Canard pilots. However at the back it's got the timelines for both the main story (Kira) & the off-shoots Seed MSV & Seed Astray, followed by development & evolution "maps" for the Astrays & Daggers, then ZAFT suits, followed by Earth Alliance. Right up the back though, it's got mini profiles for several Astray characters, including Canard. His entry reads;

Created as a super-coordinator, similar to Kira, but considered a failure. Hates Kira. Assigned to Eurasian Federation special-forces team called "X", Canard pilots the Hiperion Gundam in search of Kira.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    I'll admit, I don't know as much about Gundam, but I've read around Canard has a slight obsession with Kira, namely with finding him & beating him. He apparently hates Kira big time, possibly because though he's Kira's brother/twin/clone, he's considered a failure, while Kira was a full success.

a while back I got a booklet thing listing all the Gundam Seed Mobile Suits they turned into kits, including Hiperion Gundam which Canard pilots. However at the back it's got the timelines for both the main story (Kira) & the off-shoots Seed MSV & Seed Astray, followed by development & evolution "maps" for the Astrays & Daggers, then ZAFT suits, followed by Earth Alliance. Right up the back though, it's got mini profiles for several Astray characters, including Canard. His entry reads;

Created as a super-coordinator, similar to Kira, but considered a failure. Hates Kira. Assigned to Eurasian Federation special-forces team called "X", Canard pilots the Hiperion Gundam in search of Kira.

actually the reason why he hates kira is because, kira was raised differently compared to him. kira has a family and a home with a friend, and canard has none of that. and also reason why he was called a "failure" is because his genes refused the la flaga dna, since he has a stronger genes. and btw, the so called "ultimate coordinator", i just a coordinator having a la flaga dna in their genes. hence, they can only sense person who has spatial awareness. and my reason why he's actually better than kira is because he was able to par and defeat the most powerful spatial awareness person in the seed universe, prayer reverie. and he didn't even need to go seed mode either. and also, canard actually has the opportunity to kill kira at the beach of reverend malchio's orphanage but he changed his mind in that moment.

fyi, it's hyperion gundam, and his latest gundam is the dreadnought h, which is a combination of both hyperion and prayer's dreadnought. the hyperion got seriously damaged during his battle with prayer.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast