+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: better gundam seed pilots

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: better gundam seed pilots

wait where do u guys get this from? never heard of canard. wut series is he in? and if canard's the only other ultimate coordinator, u can't really say there are "plenty others". also, was canard listed as any of the choices in your main post at all? this is gundam seed only man. so please don't get off topic and bring up totally unrelated things.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

based on my watching in the GS serires and GSD series............................................ .
    i would choose.............
    Kira Yamato cuz kira fights for freedom of the world............................................. ......
    Kira Yamaro was like the Hero of the series and Athrun was only a support characters.....
    and for Shin Asuka,Shin uses his anger in battle not like Kira and Athrun they`ve both use their instincts not like Shin did.........
    XD: no offense for the fans of Shin ^_^
    its my opinion noy an insult^_^

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitball1074 View Post
    wait where do u guys get this from? never heard of canard. wut series is he in? and if canard's the only other ultimate coordinator, u can't really say there are "plenty others". also, was canard listed as any of the choices in your main post at all? this is gundam seed only man. so please don't get off topic and bring up totally unrelated things.
    canard is from the gundam seed astray manga series. hence canard belongs to the gundam seed universe or rather the c.e., and not to mention he's also related to the topic which i made by the way. and also, canard is one of the secret ultimate coordinator projects made by dr. hibiki yamato and al da flaga. and amongst the three, canard is possibly the best gundam pilot of c.e. because not only he's genetically superior, he has the experience and training as a soldier. not to mention, he makes his own ms.

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    XD: no offense for the fans of Shin ^_^
    its my opinion noy an insult^_^
    no need for that statement. me and ochi gate are versatile people in opinions.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    no need for that statement. me and ochi gate are versatile people in opinions.
    *chuckles*

anyway, yeah man, Canard is Totally from the Cosmic Era.
    was like this, in order to make the "Perfect Coordinator", they had to experiment. you dont just set out to do something, and do it on the first try without research. anyway, Canard was one of the final "Super Coordinators" made, before Kira. however, he failed (somehow, i dont remember) and was supposed to be "disposed of" like the rest of the test subjects. but he didnt die, and was trained by the atlantic federation (i get that right?) and pretty much brainwashed to hate Kira and be the best. he got the awesome Hyperion Gundam, and was initially a bad guy. however, after a while, he realised that life isnt about revenge, and so he became a "good guy".

tl;dnr Canard is relavent to the conversation.
    oh, Rematche, hook 'em up with the Hyperion specs, would you?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    *chuckles*

anyway, yeah man, Canard is Totally from the Cosmic Era.
    was like this, in order to make the "Perfect Coordinator", they had to experiment. you dont just set out to do something, and do it on the first try without research. anyway, Canard was one of the final "Super Coordinators" made, before Kira. however, he failed (somehow, i dont remember) and was supposed to be "disposed of" like the rest of the test subjects. but he didnt die, and was trained by the atlantic federation (i get that right?) and pretty much brainwashed to hate Kira and be the best. he got the awesome Hyperion Gundam, and was initially a bad guy. however, after a while, he realised that life isnt about revenge, and so he became a "good guy".

tl;dnr Canard is relavent to the conversation.
    oh, Rematche, hook 'em up with the Hyperion specs, would you?
    aye, aye capitan.
    first, the hyperion gundam

Model number: CAT1-X1/3
    Code name: Hyperion Gundam Unit 1
    Unit type: prototype attack use mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Earth Alliance (Eurasian Federation)
    Operator: Earth Alliance (Eurasian Federation)
    First deployment: C.E. 71
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 16.9 meters
    Weight: max gross weight 54.7 metric tons
    Armor materials: unknown
    Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown (original design, later upgraded through addition of Neutron Jammer Canceler)
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Neutron Jammer Canceler (later modification)
    Fixed armaments: 2 x multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; "Armure Lumiere" mono-phase lightwave shield, can be used as arm-mounted shield or 360 degree barrier, also doubles as beam saber; 5 x RBW Type 7001 "Romteknica" beam knife, mounted on main body and RFW-99 "Zastava Stigmate" beam sub-machine gun, powered by cable connected to mobile suit (later modification), hand-carried in use; 2 x "Forfanterie" beam cannon, mounted on backpack, positioned over shoulders in use
    Optional hand armaments: RFW-99 "Zastava Stigmate" beam sub-machine gun, mounts RBW Type 7001 "Romteknica" beam knife, powered by cable connected to mobile suit (later modification)

second, the dreadnought h

buster mode

sword mode

Model number: YMF-X000A/H
    Code name: Dreadnought H
    Unit type: custom attack use mobile suit
    Manufacturer(s): Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty (original YMF-X000A Dreadnought Gundam); Junk Guild (modified version)
    Operator(s): Junk Guild; civilians
    First deployment: C.E. 71
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: unknown
    Weight: unknown
    Armor materials: unknown
    Powerplant: ultracompact nuclear fission reactor, power output rating unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor; Neutron Jammer Canceler
    Fixed armaments: 4 x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam cannon/saber/ mounted on backpack, mounted over shoulders in Buster mode, mounted under arms in Sword mode; 2 x "Igelstellung II" CIWS, mounted over shoulders in Sword mode; 2 x "Armure Lumiere" lightwave defensive barrier, stored on hip armor, mounts over forearms in use
    Optional hand armaments: RFW-99 "Zastava Stigmate" beam sub-machine gun, mounts RBW Type 7001 "Romteknica" beam knife, powered by cable connected to mobile suit

btw, i actually posted the reason why he was consider a "failure" in this thread.
    let's modified this thread...who's your better gundam seed pilots?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    modified this thread...who's your better gundam seed pilots?
    lol Lowe and 8!

No, spitball1074, Hyperion's cool thing was that (keep in mind, for a limited time, as the battery went fast) it had a device like their asteroid base (been a while, forget the name) that was like a beam shield, nothing could get through. and it had a beam SMG!

no, out of All the pilots I have seen in the Cosmic Era, I would stick with Athrun being the best. My opinion, anyway.
    although, Sven did do that cool thing to those buCUEs in the arctic in Stargazer. wow, they got owned...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

You mean where Strike Nior went up against 3 BuCues & sliced one in a different way, then smashed the other 2 in a equally unique manner? Yeah, that was cool...

I like the Dreadnought H Gundam, it's adaptable, something I see as important...

I think both Carnard Pars & Lowe Gear get high ranks in my mind, both building their own gundams, Not sure if Kira does though (Strike Freedom?). Actually, i'm surprised nobodie's mentioned Gai Murakumo, the Serpent Tail coordinator pilot of Astray Gundam Blue Frame. I've noticed he's pretty good to, but then again he is a coordinator.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah.... The Astray series.... Never really felt like watching it, mainly because of the fact that it didn't have any of the characters from the original Gundam Seed series. >.>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast