+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 42

Thread: better gundam seed pilots

  1. #25
    Newbie Athrun Zala 33 is off to a good start Athrun Zala 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    I Like all three Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Shinn Asuka if want better polit Athrun and Kira they have more experience and Skill on the battlefield in the end that usually helps. Shinn Asuka main problem was his emtions on the battlefield you can let you anger control you. Cause you that your dead. But Shinn is alot like Anakin Skywalker from Star wars he uses his anger to his advantage but both of fell to dark side and went Cazy.

    Kira Yamato is a newtype/coorindator even though its in the plot the director said his 2003 interview there some newtypes left by Comsic era. Kira only weak point is close range combat which proved to be his undoing when got beaten by Shinn Asuka his strong point is long-range combat.

    Athrun Zala- Stength is close range combat which proved affected when beat Shinn in ep 43 when destoryed his sword, and in Final plus were he Deafted the Destiny and cause his moblie suit to the moon's surface.

    Shinn Asuka Stength is Blitz combat like to take the emery out quicky and effectivly. Weakness can't handle blonged duel which proved in ep 42, 43 and Final Plus.

  2. #26
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Quote Originally Posted by Athrun Zala 33 View Post
    Kira Yamato is a newtype/coorindator even though its in the plot the director said his 2003 interview there some newtypes left by Comsic era. Kira only weak point is close range combat which proved to be his undoing when got beaten by Shinn Asuka his strong point is long-range combat.
    c.e. "newtype" isn't the exact newtype just like double x's newtype version. the c.e.'s version's newtype is a genetic disease according to al de flaga and it is just naturals having spatial awareness. and kira doesn't have spatial awareness, hence he is not a c.e.'s "newtype". he can only sense individuals who has spatial awareness since the ultimate coordinator project is actually coordinators having la flaga dna. and the only reason why he can operate dragoons is because his strike freedom has an improve quantum communications system, which allows pilots without spatial awareness to operate dragoons.

    the true definition of newtype is from u.c. gundam, they are the next evolution of superior beings.
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 16, 2009 at 07:01 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  3. #27
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    [COLOR="Orange"]You mean where Strike Nior went up against 3 BuCues & sliced one in a different way, then smashed the other 2 in a equally unique manner?
    of course, that part! best fight scene in the show (stargazer)

    Quote Originally Posted by spitball1074 View Post
    Ah.... The Astray series.... Never really felt like watching it, mainly because of the fact that it didn't have any of the characters from the original Gundam Seed series. >.>
    they are manga. has anime shorts, but mainly in book form.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  4. #28
    Newbie Athrun Zala 33 is off to a good start Athrun Zala 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Yes Kira is newtype, remember that newtype flash in ph 39 of Gundam seed destiny. Or the fact that in 50 of Gundam seed when flet something wrong. Rematche you seem to forget that Char said in Zeta Gundam that Newtypes aren't superhuman.

  5. #29
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Quote Originally Posted by Athrun Zala 33 View Post
    Yes Kira is newtype, remember that newtype flash in ph 39 of Gundam seed destiny. Or the fact that in 50 of Gundam seed when flet something wrong. Rematche you seem to forget that Char said in Zeta Gundam that Newtypes aren't superhuman.
    that was fukuda show his homage to tomino's work. and like i've stated earlier...kira's a ultimate coordinator, so he can only sense people with spatial awareness, just like canard, he can sense prayer in seed astray. if kira's a "newtype", then how come his strike freedom has an improve quantum communication system? that device allows people to use dragoons that has no spatial awareness. since c.e.'s so called newtype is a genetic imperfection, kira has none since he was genetically modified not to have imperfection. and also ultimate coordinator are nothing more coordinators that has de la flaga dna on them, according to dr. hibiki yamato and al de la flaga. and have you read crossbone gundam and tyrant sword? because they all stated newtypes are the new beings that will replace humans. this is the main reason why the one year started in the first place, because earthnoids (humans) don't want to go extinct, because according to zeon and their principle that living in space will produce newtypes and earth only slows down the process. this is also the reason why char wants axis to fall on earth on cca. and when char said newtypes aren't superhuman. he was referring newtypes aren't humans that are super, because newtypes aren't even human, gets?
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 17, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #30
    Newbie Athrun Zala 33 is off to a good start Athrun Zala 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Here's a clip you of ep 39-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzg0Foz8gfw see 5: 35-42
    See Kira saying hint them with a newtype

    Here's the what Gundam offical says about Newtypes A type of human gifted with amazing powers of insight. The emergence of Newtypes is predicted by Zeon Zum Deikun, who believes that living in space will usher in a new stage of human evolution. During the One Year War, the researchers of the Principality of Zeon confirm the existence of people with superhuman powers of intuition and awareness, and learn to use these abilities for military purposes. In the following years Newtypes come to be seen as living weapons, a perception that they must somehow overcome if they ever hope to bring about the human revolution that Deikun predicted.

    As the researchers of the Principality's Flanagan Institute discover, Newtypes have an unusual ability to transmit and receive the thoughtwaves, or psycho-waves, generated by human mental activity. This enables Newtypes to communicate with machines via thought alone, and their sensitivity to the thoughtwaves of other humans allows them to react to the hostile intentions of enemy pilots with superhuman speed. These abilities make Newtypes lethally effective in combat.
    source GundamOfficial :: Universal Century :: Glossary :: Miscellaneous Terms

  7. #31
    Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    ide havta say shin...i mean he could beat kira.i guess hes not
    that strong but his anger is sometimes a good asset.

    ..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

  8. #32
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: better gundam seed pilots

    Quote Originally Posted by Athrun Zala 33 View Post
    Here's a clip you of ep 39-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzg0Foz8gfw see 5: 35-42
    See Kira saying hint them with a newtype

    Here's the what Gundam offical says about Newtypes A type of human gifted with amazing powers of insight. The emergence of Newtypes is predicted by Zeon Zum Deikun, who believes that living in space will usher in a new stage of human evolution. During the One Year War, the researchers of the Principality of Zeon confirm the existence of people with superhuman powers of intuition and awareness, and learn to use these abilities for military purposes. In the following years Newtypes come to be seen as living weapons, a perception that they must somehow overcome if they ever hope to bring about the human revolution that Deikun predicted.

    As the researchers of the Principality's Flanagan Institute discover, Newtypes have an unusual ability to transmit and receive the thoughtwaves, or psycho-waves, generated by human mental activity. This enables Newtypes to communicate with machines via thought alone, and their sensitivity to the thoughtwaves of other humans allows them to react to the hostile intentions of enemy pilots with superhuman speed. These abilities make Newtypes lethally effective in combat.
    source GundamOfficial :: Universal Century :: Glossary :: Miscellaneous Terms
    uuuhhh...been to those websites and they still lack information. and the gundam official's information is still based on the early uc, not the late uc, hence not the whole uc. and not to mention deikun was wrong in his idea of a newtype, since amuro ray was one. and again for the last time! kira is not a newtype! he was able to do that is because his strike freedom's improved quantum communication system, that allows him to use dragoons without spatial awareness! and spatial awareness is one of the abilities that a u.c. newtype has! and that newtype flash was fukuda's showing his tribute to tomino's work...that was shown only in that particular episode, sighs! and i have seen that episode before the sub was even embed in that anime, so don't need to tell me or rather show me.

    please, read my previous post before replying.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam Seed
    By awesomeparty12 in forum Gundam
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: May 11, 2009, 06:19 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  3. Gundam Seed
    By Swatkane in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: Mar 14, 2006, 04:46 PM
  4. Gundam Seed
    By Fallen Hero in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2005, 10:13 AM
  5. Gundam seed ep 40
    By Atsumori in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2004, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts