+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: buster rifle

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

buster rifle

Ok it is said that the buster rifle on the original Wing Gundam was the most powerful. but the twin buster rifle that Wing Zero has seems to be better or at least equal in terms or power, plus it doesnt have a three shot limit. and furthermore, vayeate [which is cool] has absolutely no limit on the shot capacity, as long as it has the particle accellerator. so which one actually is the best? ive been milling this over for a while, and i am tempted to side with the twin buster, as it seperates into two. but then again, vayeate's is limitless....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: buster rifle

Wing Zero's Twin beam Buster rifle is more powerful than Wing's regular Buster Rifle and the Vayeate's Beam Cannon (despite it's near-limitless ammo thanks to that particle accelerator). The Zero's Rifle is capable of destroying entire colonies, something that the Wing's rifle and Vayeate's cannon can' do. Think of it like this, take a single-shot shotgun and a double-barreled shotgun, the single-shot is powerful enough on its own; but imagine gettin' both barrels from the double-barreled shotgun at the same time. It's not exactly a perfect analogy, but I think u catch my drift.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Wing Zero's Twin beam Buster rifle is more powerful than Wing's regular Buster Rifle and the Vayeate's Beam Cannon (despite it's near-limitless ammo thanks to that particle accelerator). The Zero's Rifle is capable of destroying entire colonies, something that the Wing's rifle and Vayeate's cannon can' do. Think of it like this, take a single-shot shotgun and a double-barreled shotgun, the single-shot is powerful enough on its own; but imagine gettin' both barrels from the double-barreled shotgun at the same time. It's not exactly a perfect analogy, but I think u catch my drift.
    i thought that it took both riflestogether to equal up tho that of the first... maybe i was wrong.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i thought that it took both riflestogether to equal up tho that of the first... maybe i was wrong.
    Nah, it's like gettin' blasted by 2 Buster Rifles at the same time, that was my point. Wing's Buster Rifle lacks the power ta destroy a colony, whereas Zero's did have that power. It's only when Zero's rifle is split that jus' 1 of the rifles is equal ta Wing's Buster.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

then it is far more powerful than i foreseen...[palpatine]

i still liked Vayeate's gun really well. as for the original buster, i donno.

Thanks

The thing that was really special 'bout the Vayeate was it's particle accelerator. Long after most weapons would run outta power, the Vayeate could keep on truckin'.

Thanks

but then those ass-ugly virgos had a dummed down version too....

Thanks

Got that right! Man, they totally sucked. If it weren't for the shields that were copied from the Mercurius, they would be even bigger cannon fodder that the Leos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast