+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: buster rifle

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: buster rifle

I believe that Wing's buster and Vayeate's cannon were realitively equal in terms of power. The Vayeate had the advantage of that generator which allow it ta fire more shots. And fyi, I'm not tryin ta start a fight, he's perfectly entitled ta his opinion.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt say you where, i was just hoping one didnt stare.. phew

id say you are right, and i think the fact that vayeate's is notlimited to three makes it better

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the buster rifle wasn't limited to three eather, Vayeate (i am reading off the last post) i believe could fire more rapidly, but it's shot-for-shot damage just can't compare to the twin buster rifle.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I checked it out and found out that Zero's Twin Beam Buster is definitely more powerful that the Vayeate's Cannon.

@Rematche- Yeah any MS can destroy a colony by destroyin' the nuclear reactor, but only if they r inside the colony or r somehow able ta expose the reactor and then blow it up (and it would take more than one MS ta do that.) Wing Zero could jus' blow up the colony from the outside witout any assistance from any other outside source, be it MS or otherwise. The Twin Beam Buster Rifle could penitrate the many layers of the colony and destroy the reactor witout any stress ta the rifle.
    actually it can be destroyed in the outside as well easily. wing zero easily destroyed because it hit the colony precisely where the reactor would be then i started a chain reaction.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, ive seen no sort of colonial defense in the After Colony timeline, whereas in the Universal Century, they had some sort of sticky gell stuff that seals breaches in the colony. so hitting the colony anywhere with that sort of weapon could destroy it, could it not?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    actually, ive seen no sort of colonial defense in the After Colony timeline, whereas in the Universal Century, they had some sort of sticky gell stuff that seals breaches in the colony. so hitting the colony anywhere with that sort of weapon could destroy it, could it not?
    yes the uc has that kind of thing and notice that most space colonies in the uc are usually in an an asteriod area because the colonies use asteriods as for defense and also a watch station. compared to the ac's version it has none because spacenoids are pacifists so they don't have defences. even during the g-unit era.

speaking of g-unit, there a gundam in the ac that has the firepower that surpasses the twin buster rifle and even the wing zero itself it's the...

OZ-19MASX Gundam Griepe

Model number: OZ-19MASX
    Code name: Gundam Griepe
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 25.2 meters; mobile armor mode: overall length 22.6 meters
    Weight: empty 18.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Construction: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 18945 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 344796 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 2 x reflect shield; variable thrusters; reactor jet engines; optical active sonar; pulse laser communication system; canard stabilizers; PX system
    Fixed armaments: buster mega particle cannon; beam lancer, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: hyper mega particle launcher

...even in the powerplant, the wing zero is only 3732 kW. hence the gundam griepe has more power compared to wing zero. believe it or not the gundam griepe is actually the most powerful and most advance in the ac not the wing zero...believe me.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 03, 2007 at 08:52 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

what series was that from, i don't remember it. and the "Buster Mega Particle Cannon" sounds like it might have a similar problem to the Wing 01's Buster Cannon.

We don't really care about the Gundam's power, we were looking at the weapon's power output. which so far the Twin Buster Rifles still reign supreme. try to find specs for the weapons on that gundam and it might just win out.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    what series was that from, i don't remember it. and the "Buster Mega Particle Cannon" sounds like it might have a similar problem to the Wing 01's Buster Cannon.

We don't really care about the Gundam's power, we were looking at the weapon's power output. which so far the Twin Buster Rifles still reign supreme. try to find specs for the weapons on that gundam and it might just win out.
    of course ya don't...because it's a canon manga.

the g-unit is the gundam wing side story and it doesn't any issue compared to the wing zero. the twin buster rifle draws power from it's powerplant and it's 3732 kW. so the the twin rifle draws about 1866 of kw. the gundam griepe 18945 kW and has the buster mega particle cannon and hyper mega particle launcher that both draws 9472.5 of kw. even if looked at it the wing zero has two rifles and the gundam griepe has a cannon and a launcher. obviously the cannon and the launcher are both bigger and powerful compared to a two rifles.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 03, 2007 at 11:27 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast