+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: buster rifle

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: buster rifle

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    actually it can be destroyed in the outside as well easily. wing zero easily destroyed because it hit the colony precisely where the reactor would be then i started a chain reaction.
    My point was that when compared wit other suits like the Vayeate or Taurus suits, it would take more that one ta b able ta penatrate the colony ta get ta the reactor. So u've more or less proven my point wit what u said 'bout Wing Zero. And yes, the Gundam Griepe's cannon is the most powerful weapon in the AC universe, but I was comparin' Wing Zero's Twin Beam Buster Rifle ta the Vayeate's cannon and Wing's Buster. The Griepe is an incredible machine and I for one would much rather pilot that MS than Zero.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

howabout that hydra gundam? was it any good? it was nigh unbeatable for noobs in Battleassault 2, not to mention cheap....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    of course ya don't...because it's a canon manga.

the g-unit is the gundam wing side story and it doesn't any issue compared to the wing zero. the twin buster rifle draws power from it's powerplant and it's 3732 kW. so the the twin rifle draws about 1866 of kw. the gundam griepe 18945 kW and has the buster mega particle cannon and hyper mega particle launcher that both draws 9472.5 of kw. even if looked at it the wing zero has two rifles and the gundam griepe has a cannon and a launcher. obviously the cannon and the launcher are both bigger and powerful compared to a two rifles.
    i'm afraid i'm unfamilliar with this one. give me a link please.

from what i understand of the Wing Zero, it's actual power output Alternated depending on exactly what it was doing at the time; as compared to say, the Sandrock or the Deathscythe. the alternating power output could reach 1.5x of the average, which is what you put (i believe)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post

from what i understand of the Wing Zero, it's actual power output Alternated depending on exactly what it was doing at the time; as compared to say, the Sandrock or the Deathscythe. the alternating power output could reach 1.5x of the average, which is what you put (i believe)
    and how about wing zero custom?

love the wings XD

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    and how about wing zero custom?

love the wings XD
    Here's Wing Zero Custom's stats:

Height:16.7m
    Weight:8.0t
    Generator Out Put: 3732KW
    Thruster General Out Put: 88150kg
    Material: Gundanium Alloy
    Armaments: Twin Beam Buster Rifle x1
    Beam Saber x2
    Machine Cannon x2

There they r Ochi, hope that's what u were lookin' for. Does anyone know what the Wing Zero, from the series, stats r? I wanna compare them wit Zero Custom's.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the series Wing Zero isn't that much less powerful, the only real modification was the wings (unless i am sadly misinformed)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

come to think of it, i think the only mods are completely cosmetic. but, it is hero, so ya never know

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post

if you're looking for the g-unit story...it's almost impossible to find it in the web.
    but there's a game that features the g-unit's story and it's completely complete in every details. and that's the official and the limit of the wing zero's output power no matter if it alters...that's still it's limit.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast