+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Create your own gundam card

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Create your own gundam card

As I was searching up google for a list of all Yu-Gi-Oh cards(Being the cheapskate that I am), I wanted to find a list so I could print them and make them without buying them. But what I found was much better. I found a website that allows you to make your own Yu-Gi-Oh card. I decided to make some Gundam cards from it. Look at the attachments for eamples of cards I made. Here is the website: Yugioh Card Maker

I want to see what you guys can come up with. You can make any type of card but keep it with just Gundam. Don't do Bleach or anything.
    Attached Images

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Create your own gundam card

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    As I was searching up google for a list of all Yu-Gi-Oh cards(Being the cheapskate that I am), I wanted to find a list so I could print them and make them without buying them. But what I found was much better. I found a website that allows you to make your own Yu-Gi-Oh card. I decided to make some Gundam cards from it. Look at the attachments for eamples of cards I made. Here is the website: Yugioh Card Maker

I want to see what you guys can come up with. You can make any type of card but keep it with just Gundam. Don't do Bleach or anything.
    there's really a gundam card game like that ya know.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    there's really a gundam card game like that ya know.
    Oh, I know. But those cards come with set rules and points. With this, you can make any type of card with any type of points.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I know. But those cards come with set rules and points. With this, you can make any type of card with any type of points.
    then i can already say the most powerful gundams then...the turn a gundam and the turn x. they are the exodia of gundam card games without requirements.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Those are the most powerful cards for gundam yes, but with the card maker, you can make any card with any type of power. No limits. Though I hate it when people do go way overboard. I'm the kind of guy that does what needs to be done and not one percent more than that. It's a waste of energy.

But the main thing is, with the card maker, the Turn A and X aren't the most powerful. I can make any card however powerful I want it to be. that is the beauty of it. Just try it out and make a freaking card. that's all I'm asking.
    Last edited by Vincent; Jun 28, 2009 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks

Those are the most powerful cards for gundam yes, but with the card maker, you can make any card with any type of power. No limits. Though I hate it when people do go way overboard. I'm the kind of guy that does what needs to be done and not one percent more than that. It's a waste of energy.

But the main thing is, with the card maker, the Turn A and X aren't the most powerful. I can make any card however powerful I want it to be. that is the beauty of it. Just try it out and make a freaking card. that's all I'm asking.
    sighs...then that will be an endless argument...especially to them fanboys. luckily there aren't here...yet. but i understand that is just a fantasy, not factual. but in my position, i still say Turn A and X are the most powerful, since i've witness it in the anime. ya know, you should try watching it...you'll be surprised.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    sighs...then that will be an endless argument...especially to them fanboys. luckily there aren't here...yet. but i understand that is just a fantasy, not factual. but in my position, i still say Turn A and X are the most powerful, since i've witness it in the anime. ya know, you should try watching it...you'll be surprised.
    I have watched a little and I do believe you. I have seen it for myself. But you don't get it. With the card maker, you can make them however poweful you want them to be. I could make Turn A the weakest card ever. (Not like I would, I like the Turn A.) But still, any card, any way you like. I even made my own deck with Gundam Wing cards. And they pretty good if I do say so myself.

+ Reply to Thread