+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deathsycthe Hell custom(GW) vs Master Gundam(GG)

Newbie LexxPhoenix is off to a good start LexxPhoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Deathsycthe Hell custom(GW) vs Master Gundam(GG)

Of all the hellish cool mobile suits to hit the gundam universe these two take the cake. This is really hard for me because, well ,just try comparing these demons... Thermal energy reaper swords and Master gundam has, instead of hands on controls, a suit that mimics his every move. Yup as much as I love and Honor Deathscythe I think Master Gundam would win in a Demon VS. Demon mecha monster bash. (Please no death threats)
    the gates of babyon are open...rise of the phoenix

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: Deathsycthe Hell custom(GW) vs Master Gundam(GG)

Quote Originally Posted by LexxPhoenix View Post
    Of all the hellish cool mobile suits to hit the gundam universe these two take the cake. This is really hard for me because, well ,just try comparing these demons... Thermal energy reaper swords and Master gundam has, instead of hands on controls, a suit that mimics his every move. Yup as much as I love and Honor Deathscythe I think Master Gundam would win in a Demon VS. Demon mecha monster bash. (Please no death threats)
    sorry lexx, but i think deathsycthe would win. it would be incredibly close, and another thing that helps master gundam is that the pilot is so experienced and skilled, but im still with deathsycthe.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    sorry lexx, but i think deathsycthe would win. it would be incredibly close, and another thing that helps master gundam is that the pilot is so experienced and skilled, but im still with deathsycthe.
    no...i've actually seen a vid from g generation game that master asia kicked all the wing boys ass at the same time. luckly for them, master asia was only given a mission as a decoy. if he wasn't will kill all of them.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i really donno on this one. i mean, DSH can go invisible...

i really cant think of rematche's as a credible sorce, b/c its a game.but in a one-on-one fight, mast definitly has the advantage in cqc. but duo's specialty is stealth, so...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i really donno on this one. i mean, DSH can go invisible...

i really cant think of rematche's as a credible sorce, b/c its a game.but in a one-on-one fight, mast definitly has the advantage in cqc. but duo's specialty is stealth, so...
    maybe a game but that the only thing you can see crossover gundams battling out.
    so what if deathsycthe can go invisible...techincally, it only jams ordinary radar but it definitely doesn't against the master gundam because the radar jammer of deathsycthe isn't compatible with the master gundam's radar. second, the master gundam is like super sayan that can do super and hyper mode with super and hyper attack. third, when it comes to experience master asia wins 40 years experience of gundam fight and have you ever seen anyone who can literally destroy an amry of ms with their hands...only master asia and also the guy is a master matial artists that can also predict any forms of attack. like what he did in the g generation game.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

im nowhere near saying master asia sucks. there is a reason he is toho fuhai

i was just saying that duo may last longer than you give him credit. he always ends up pulling throug somehow. and i thought that the wings actualy made it invisible or near- invisible, but i think that was in space.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    im nowhere near saying master asia sucks. there is a reason he is toho fuhai

i was just saying that duo may last longer than you give him credit. he always ends up pulling throug somehow. and i thought that the wings actualy made it invisible or near- invisible, but i think that was in space.
    can't really be sure about but maybe he can but still master asia is also known to be cheap.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

"he is also known to be cheap"
    this is a funny comment to me
    he is also known to defend against the undefendable lesson lernt in BA2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast