+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think we could make a gundam?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think we could make a gundam?

I think that it would be inpossible to make a gundam that work like a gundam cause it would burn up in the re-enetery of the earth and also i think that i would be way to heavy to move.

But on that I think it would be great if we made a gundam though.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think we could make a gundam?

On the contrary I think it is definitely possible in the future to make something similar to a gundam. Of course it will be difficult when dealing with things like entering the atmosphere but I think that we wouldn't need to send any gundam into space until humans started living on other planets and space stations and they started to fight each other.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say it's highly unlikely for a long, long time. There's a reason that Gundams are in animes and manga: Fantasy and Imagination. They usually take place in the future, where traveling in a spaceship from world to world is a simple task. We can barely stay out there at all. You'd have to be pretty much, a genius engineer to find all of the characteristics, counterbalances, and hows to make something such as gundam fly in space, let alone get off the ground. Do you know how much fuel/oil that would take? Especially in our time today. Sorry, but I think it's really unlikely.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its possible to have a gundam in the near future. Some country's are already making mechs. And reentering the atmosphere would be to bad because we already have ships that can renter as well as little 1-2 man capsules that make back to earth in one peice. The only major problem i see with making a gundam would be the beam type weapons, as well as the mobility of the gundams.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that it is completley possible. After all in case nobody knew there has already been a mech created. It was called the Land Walker, but in all reality it only looked like it was walking it actually scooted across the ground. It had two guns, one mounted on each side. It wasn't something amazing or anything but its a move forward.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'd have to say it's highly unlikely for a long, long time. There's a reason that Gundams are in animes and manga: Fantasy and Imagination. They usually take place in the future, where traveling in a spaceship from world to world is a simple task. We can barely stay out there at all. You'd have to be pretty much, a genius engineer to find all of the characteristics, counterbalances, and hows to make something such as gundam fly in space, let alone get off the ground. Do you know how much fuel/oil that would take? Especially in our time today. Sorry, but I think it's really unlikely.
    I totally agree with you on this one. Gundams are so big, that it just seems impossible to get it off the ground, let alone deal with everything else that makes it a gundam, like the gaint weapons, and fuel, and other things that u just dont think about, like oxygen supply has to be put in, and right now we can hardly go any where other than the moon, with our best technology. What im saying is if it is possible, then a lot of different things has to happen before a real gundam comes along. Which in tern would takes centuries if they'd even bother.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

first potlabor...then macross...then possibly gundam. it's just a matter of time.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude! I think the Japanese already have a few built and hidden under Mt. Fuji! LOL.

I'm serious though! Have you seen the "blueprints" for Gundams? They're like the character designs, but they're so detailed! Like when designing a car or something along those lines. Plus, Japan is already ahead of everyone else, when it comes to robotics and things along those lines.

We wouldn't have Gundams anytime in our lifetime, probably. But, it'll happen. I'm sure of that. There are new scientific discoveries every year. Technology advances every year. Computers get smarter every year. So, why can't we have giant, destructive, walking mechs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast