+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 37

Thread: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

  1. #1
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Duo Maxwell took down the Mercurius, and the Vayeate. They were programed to fight like Trowa and Heero. So do you think Duo is the best pilot and if not who in the series can take him. Dou in my opinion is the greatest pilot, but in a fight I think he may lose to Heero in the Wing Zero because he has been mentally trained to fight the handle the zero system.




    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    now I am a community member and I can post this. There will be many more Vs. threads to come.

  2. #2
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Hahahaha, you already know what I'm gonna say. So...what other vs. are you going to put up?

  3. #3
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Duo Maxwell took down the Mercurius, and the Vayeate. They were programed to fight like Trowa and Heero. So do you think Duo is the best pilot and if not who in the series can take him. Dou in my opinion is the greatest pilot, but in a fight I think he may lose to Heero in the Wing Zero because he has been mentally trained to fight the handle the zero system.




    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    now I am a community member and I can post this. There will be many more Vs. threads to come.
    valder farkill will kick his butt in a matter in seconds. he's after all the only character in wing that has the greatest kill counts. even with the sum of oz's special unit can't even reach his number. plus, his hydra gundam utilizes the px system, which is far more advance than the zero system.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #4
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    valder farkill will kick his butt in a matter in seconds. he's after all the only character in wing that has the greatest kill counts. even with the sum of oz's special unit can't even reach his number. plus, his hydra gundam utilizes the px system, which is far more advance than the zero system.
    Good point about Farkill. But I was talking specifically about the anime. While Harkill certainly was one of the most feared pilots in the Gundam Universe he was G-unit manga. And this link is anime. Farkill just played too little a role in the original anime Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. If you want to get technical then the greatest is Odin Barnett But good point. You should also note that Farkill thought Treize was the only one worthy of challenging him. Follow the logic to its point. Trieze is defeated by Wu Fei Farkill was killed by Odin. So then you must ask who is mightier, Wu Fei or Duo Maxwell.
    Last edited by beast; Jul 09, 2009 at 06:48 AM.

  5. #5
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Good point about Farkill. But I was talking specifically about the anime. While Harkill certainly was one of the most feared pilots in the Gundam Universe he was G-unit manga. And this link is anime. Farkill just played too little a role in the original anime Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. If you want to get technical then the greatest is Odin Barnett But good point. You should also note that Farkill thought Treize was the only one worthy of challenging him. Follow the logic to its point. Trieze is defeated by Wu Fei Farkill was killed by Odin. So then you must ask who is mightier, Wu Fei or Duo Maxwell.
    the reason why farkill was destroyed that he was distracted when he heard the news that trieze was killed. so that gave odin the time and the opportunity to strike him.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #6
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    the reason why farkill was destroyed that he was distracted when he heard the news that trieze was killed. so that gave odin the time and the opportunity to strike him.
    In the anime, they say that the only way to be a perfect soldier is to toss out all destractions and throw away all fears. Duo and the other four, they aren't afriad to die. They toss out all fear and distractions. Duo would've beaten him based on that fact.

  7. #7
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    In the anime, they say that the only way to be a perfect soldier is to toss out all destractions and throw away all fears. Duo and the other four, they aren't afriad to die. They toss out all fear and distractions. Duo would've beaten him based on that fact.
    uh...no. you have no idea who's farkill do ya. farkill and his unit, the g-unit are called the super soldiers of wing. duo, heero, etc. maybe protagonist, but they were never been called super soldiers. but farkill, he has been called that a lot. plus, his hydra gundam has the px system, it's far more advance than the zero system. he was defeated (first time) and killed by odin due to a fact that his griepe gundam has px system too. they both move sooo fast that are invisible. and it wasn't a distractions...it was a distraction, which happened to him for the first time also.

    speed you say? compare:
    Gundam Deathscythe Hell speed: 75380 kg total
    Hydra Gundam: 316950 kg, with px system 633900 kg

    and in terms of experience and skills...he even surpass zechs and treize in experience in military. why do you think he placed as the leader of the super soldiers of g-unit.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  8. #8
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

    What is the Px system? Apparently I'm a noob compared to you. Though I do know all the sites of gundam. Do you use mahq.net? Because that's what I use. And wwhen I pull up Hydra, it says nothing about a PX system. And about the moving so fast you can't see them, if you look at Heero and wufei's fight in space in Endless waltz, you will see that they are also moving extremely fast. And the reason that his speed is s much is because he has how many thrusters? 11 thrusters. If WIng had that many thrusters, and if he had this PX system, I bet it would be pretty even in skill. When you even the playing field, it all comes down to skill. Based just on skill who would win?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Duo Maxwell against any other G. Wing.
    By beast in forum Gundam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2009, 02:01 PM
  2. Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?
    By Joe Mage in forum Gundam
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
  3. which gundam pilot would ya work wit?
    By Dragon Bandit in forum Gundam
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 08, 2008, 07:07 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  5. has any one seen gundam wing?
    By hugo in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2005, 07:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts