+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    What is the Px system? Apparently I'm a noob compared to you. Though I do know all the sites of gundam. Do you use mahq.net? Because that's what I use. And wwhen I pull up Hydra, it says nothing about a PX system. And about the moving so fast you can't see them, if you look at Heero and wufei's fight in space in Endless waltz, you will see that they are also moving extremely fast. And the reason that his speed is s much is because he has how many thrusters? 11 thrusters. If WIng had that many thrusters, and if he had this PX system, I bet it would be pretty even in skill. When you even the playing field, it all comes down to skill. Based just on skill who would win?
    mahq.net forgot to include that hydra has the px system? huh... the px system is more like the advance version of the zero system but it also both increases the pilot's and the mobile suits' reflexes and reaction when activated. but in order to use the px system, the pilot has to be naturally skilled...otherwise the system will kill the pilot by draining the pilot's adrenalin dry.
    and if wing has many thrusters, then there will be no use of it's wings and no room for it's twin buster rifle then. speed has nothing to do with the numbers of thrusters, it's how much amount of power the thrusters can give.

and as for skills...it's odin and farkill. these two were born and trained to be pilots.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

It also depends on the weight of the MS. The hydra and griepe are easily 3x heavier than Wing. That is a big reason that they need all those thrusters. And if the thrusters are all vernier, how do they produce more thrust than other vernier engines. And do you think Heero would be able to use the PX system? Just wondering. And how would there be no room for its Buster rifles? He carries them in his hands when they are in use. When he doesn't use them, you can't see them. I have always wondered where he keeps them.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

It also depends on the weight of the MS. The hydra and griepe are easily 3x heavier than Wing. That is a big reason that they need all those thrusters. And if the thrusters are all vernier, how do they produce more thrust than other vernier engines. And do you think Heero would be able to use the PX system? Just wondering. And how would there be no room for its Buster rifles? He carries them in his hands when they are in use. When he doesn't use them, you can't see them. I have always wondered where he keeps them.
    no not entirely on weight...the hydra and griepe thrusters are actually big and heavy, plus the vernier as well....simple balance actually, which it's the principles followed from uc. heero would have actually has a hard time with the px system. why? heero was trained. odin, farkill, odel, etc. has the genetic requirement, plus also the training. as for the buster rifles, he puts them on it's back to recharge.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I didn't know he put them on his back. What would the genetic requirement be for a person to handle the PX system?

Thanks

I didn't know he put them on his back. What would the genetic requirement be for a person to handle the PX system?
    ya know...naturally gifted i guess. since odin and odel were both born in space and raised in a secret military facility.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Ha, Heero was raised by an assassin and he was born in space. Then he was trained to be the perfect soldier by Doctor J. He was trained to kill without the slightest bit of regret. How long did it take Amuro to get over killing someone? And Heero was trained to throw away all emotions. he could get shot and still move. He was basically trained to show no fear and to show no pain. He is basically the perfect soldier. I'm pretty sure he meets the requirements.

Thanks

Ha, Heero was raised by an assassin and he was born in space. Then he was trained to be the perfect soldier by Doctor J. He was trained to kill without the slightest bit of regret. How long did it take Amuro to get over killing someone? And Heero was trained to throw away all emotions. he could get shot and still move. He was basically trained to show no fear and to show no pain. He is basically the perfect soldier. I'm pretty sure he meets the requirements.
    amuro only took him a minute to get over. he's a newtype ya know, hence he thinks faster.

well if you have read New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Episode Zero, heero was never raised by an assassin. he became an orphan and was taken care of oz's assassin named odin (not the odin from g-unit). he only taught heero the basic survival skills, that includes piloting a ms. and when odin was killed, he put into the care of doctor j. and also the time he lost his emotions, is when odin was killed on a mission after killing heero yuy.

and as for requiremnts...he can use the px system for a moment but not permanent like odin. since heero doesn't genetically fit the requirements. heck odin even surpass the px system by putting it on overdrive...which gave him an advantage on defeating farkill.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Taken care off and being raisen are basically the same thing. He was a small child at the time. He was practically being raised.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast