+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Taken care off and being raisen are basically the same thing. He was a small child at the time. He was practically being raised.
    not really...it's a father and son way. and heero was around 12 or 11 at that time and he piloted his first ms 15 in doctor j caring. but odin and odel were different...they were raised military style in a military secret facility.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, if you watch Endless Waltz, it shows where Heer was trained. It looks very much like a military installment. Though I know that there were no military there. And it wasn't very secret. It was right in the middle of a colony. Surrounded by appartments if I'm not mistaken.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Actually, if you watch Endless Waltz, it shows where Heer was trained. It looks very much like a military installment. Though I know that there were no military there. And it wasn't very secret. It was right in the middle of a colony. Surrounded by appartments if I'm not mistaken.
    trained when he was with doctor j's care. he wasn't trained when he was with odin, rather he was raised by odin but not trained because he wants heero to have a normal life. but that was changed because odin was killed after he assassinated heero yuy. i've read the manga.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I haven't had the chance to read the manga. You definitely have immensily more knowledge on this subject.

Newbie dav1dwi1s0n is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Duo Maxwell Against Any Other Gundam Wing Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Duo Maxwell took down the Mercurius, and the Vayeate. They were programed to fight like Trowa and Heero. So do you think Duo is the best pilot and if not who in the series can take him. Dou in my opinion is the greatest pilot, but in a fight I think he may lose to Heero in the Wing Zero because he has been mentally trained to fight the handle the zero system.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    now I am a community member and I can post this. There will be many more Vs. threads to come.

Personally I think that Wufei and Trowa are the best of the five. It seems as though Wufei is best at close combat and Trowa is best at long range. True that Duo did beat the Vayeate and Mercurius but I don’t think Heero or Trowa used the suits full potential. Looking back through the series you see Trowa in a number of suits such as the wing gundam, space Taurus, Aries, Vayeate, even in the endless waltz you see a glimpse of him in a Leo and he pilots them all very well, even when he loses his memory he is still really good. And then there’s Wufei who has a lot of heart, dedication and determination. When he fights; he gives a 100% every time. While piloting the Shenlong Gundam I believe he could have given Zech a run for his money while he was in the Eypon. Don’t get me wrong you watch Gundam wing for so long you learn to love all the Gundam pilots for who they are and what they bring to the show but from what I’ve seen I’m not really to impress with Heero, he seems somewhat careless and he’s always piloted gundams that are really powerful like Wing Zero and Eypon. Heero is well rounded not particularly great in one area but good all around. Quatre I think could possibly be a whole lot better than he comes off, he is very tactical but he holds back and he and Duo are easily distracted. Duo is probably better than Heero in close combat but may not have any long range skills. Remember the time when he tried to escape on a space Leo and Hilde shot the gun out of his hand. Yeah! I was a little disappointed in Duo for not showing this girl that she was in over her head or maybe he just really couldn’t. Even when he was forced to pilot the Wing Zero and fight the mobile dolls he chose the beam saber. So in conclusion I feel the gundam pilots are all really good but just in their areas.

Thanks

I think you right about most of them. However, in endless waltz, you can see Heero piloting a Leo. And he goes up against Wufei in the Shenlong. He actually makes the battle last quite a while. And thats when he doesn't even have his Gundam. He's using a Leo for pete's sake. In my opinion, he made Wufei look like a novice.

Thanks

well in super robot wars version, they are actually equal.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry man Heero wood destroy duo even without the Wing Zero or Zero program
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast