+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

What is your favorite weapon? Or equippment. From the standard beam saber to the hightech funnels. What do you like the most and why?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    What is your favorite weapon? Or equippment. From the standard beam saber to the hightech funnels. What do you like the most and why?
    psychoframe. why? it works with both newtypes and oldtypes (humans). for oldtypes, it grants them a temporary skills and ability of newtype. as for newtypes, it allows them to do the impossible. such as controlling ms' system by thought.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I agree with you. The Phycoframe is probably the best equipment you can get. And if you combine it with the PX system in one gundam, you would pretty much have the greatest Gundam. The only problem would be getting someone to pilot it. Now for the weapon, I would have to say the Beam gattling in terms of speed.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you. The Phycoframe is probably the best equipment you can get. And if you combine it with the PX system in one gundam, you would pretty much have the greatest Gundam. The only problem would be getting someone to pilot it. Now for the weapon, I would have to say the Beam gattling in terms of speed.
    well...the psychoframe is already like the px system/zero system. there are also tons of system in the uc. like a.r. and c.a. chips, they are system composed of collected battle data of amuro ray and char aznable and has been utilized by the gundam f-90's series.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah true. But the battle data is only there. You can do whatever you want with it but it doesn't interface with the pilot. The zero and PX systems allow the pilots to predict the possible future and take the correct course towards victory. But only certain people can master the Zero system. I'm not sure if it is the same with the PX system. Plus, those chips, like you said, only have data on two people. The zero system and PX system are able to analize a person during a fight and based on that, determine how to win.

Thanks

Yeah true. But the battle data is only there. You can do whatever you want with it but it doesn't interface with the pilot. The zero and PX systems allow the pilots to predict the possible future and take the correct course towards victory. But only certain people can master the Zero system. I'm not sure if it is the same with the PX system. Plus, those chips, like you said, only have data on two people. The zero system and PX system are able to analize a person during a fight and based on that, determine how to win.
    actually it does interface...it even overwrites an unwanted action. plus it's just not two people, they are the battle data of the legendary ace newtype pilots of char and amuro. these chips can even par any newtypes in a battle. plus, newtypes even surpass a computer. where do you think the creator of wing got the idea of the zero system in the first place? basically a newtype mind is like a zero system, since they are know to predict your move before they actually use it. they have also precognition aside from being psychics.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Ahh, I see. That makes sense. The way you put it made it sound like it only had data on two people. In retrospect, that probably wouldn't be very helpful to anyone if they weren't fighting those two pilots. And how would it overwrite an action. The pilot does something and if the computer doesn't like it, it goes a different way?

Thanks

Ahh, I see. That makes sense. The way you put it made it sound like it only had data on two people. In retrospect, that probably wouldn't be very helpful to anyone if they weren't fighting those two pilots. And how would it overwrite an action. The pilot does something and if the computer doesn't like it, it goes a different way?
    yes...amuro ray and char aznable's data. why them? because they are legendary, even after their deaths. and those chips were mass produced since it was very effective. overwrite...it acts like a reflex. the pilot will just realize that he did something that was different without notice at all.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast