+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

But who doesn't love themselves a good old fashioned beam saber eh? I personally love the standard equipment myself, but I'd have to say that my all time favourite gun would have to be the Wing 0's It looks like a regular Rifle, AND SHOOTS LIKE A BAZOOKA!!!!
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

The beam saber. It is a touch of jedi to the great and powerful gundam. May the meccha be with you.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

turn a gundam's moonlight butterfly. it destroyed earth civilization in a single day, only at 5% of it's power. and also gp02 hyper bazooka. it may look like an ordinary bazooka but it all of it's rounds are m-nukes. destroyed a thousand fleets in a one shot. don't forget zz gundam's hyper beam saber, it's so wide that i can slice battle ships into two.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

If you add that stuff in, you will get, probably, the most amazing gundam ever. No one wuld ever be able t beat it. Boy would I love to be piloting that gundam.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    If you add that stuff in, you will get, probably, the most amazing gundam ever. No one wuld ever be able t beat it. Boy would I love to be piloting that gundam.
    no...not really. even with the most advance equipment, a newtype can still beat you...unless you are one.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

The newtype would have a hard time pulling it off. Imagine having the greatest of tech equipement stacked against you. You would have to be out of your mind to go up against a gundam like that. Well, with that said, I guess Domon was out of his mind. Then again he probably knew what he had to do to beat it. It had a weakness. And that was Rain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    The newtype would have a hard time pulling it off. Imagine having the greatest of tech equipement stacked against you. You would have to be out of your mind to go up against a gundam like that. Well, with that said, I guess Domon was out of his mind. Then again he probably knew what he had to do to beat it. It had a weakness. And that was Rain.
    how can a newtype would have a hard time that those equipments are made for them and also made by them? newtypes would master equipments like those in a matter of seconds.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I'm not talking about if a newtype piloted it. I know they would be able to pilot it easily. I'm talking about if tthey had to fight against it. Then they woould have a tough time. Just because you can think fast doesn't mean you can avoid an attack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast