+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam equippment or weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I'm not talking about if a newtype piloted it. I know they would be able to pilot it easily. I'm talking about if tthey had to fight against it. Then they woould have a tough time. Just because you can think fast doesn't mean you can avoid an attack.
    not only netypes are "fast" but they are also psychic. and there are systems that are made to battle a newtype, but it can par against them only once because on a second encounter, a newtype already has predicted and anticipated that system. this has been shown in animes, manga, and novels in the uc gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

With that many weapons and systems stacked against them, I doubt there would be a next encounter.

And about them thinking fast, they can be pychic and be able to determine the moves and such, but the gundam can only move so fast. And there is nothing the pilot can do about that. If your gundam can only go so fast, then it doesn't matter how fast you think. The gundam's reaction time from when you push the button or move a lever to when part of the gundam's body moves is basically determined on how well it was put together and what it was put together with. If you are the best best newtype around, but your gundam is extremely slow, there is nothing you can do. You say a newtype can raise the potential, but there is a limit to what a gundam can do.

You really only have to be faster than the gundam, not the pilot.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

With that many weapons and systems stacked against them, I doubt there would be a next encounter.

And about them thinking fast, they can be pychic and be able to determine the moves and such, but the gundam can only move so fast. And there is nothing the pilot can do about that. If your gundam can only go so fast, then it doesn't matter how fast you think. The gundam's reaction time from when you push the button or move a lever to when part of the gundam's body moves is basically determined on how well it was put together and what it was put together with. If you are the best best newtype around, but your gundam is extremely slow, there is nothing you can do. You say a newtype can raise the potential, but there is a limit to what a gundam can do.

You really only have to be faster than the gundam, not the pilot.
    well that's not the case in most uc gundam. for example the first gundam, it became obsolete in the middle of the series. but it was amuro ray newtype factor that enable him to defeat all sorts of ms that are far more faster and advance than his gundam. not forget that he all of his enemies with the advance ms are even ace pilots. he even beat char a couple of times already, and he's even an ace and a newtype. and also, in all uc, gundams are just prototypes. hence they are not even complete and not even supposed to be used in actual battle. yet they are capable, and even defeated a finished ms. it's possible because of pilots.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Then that is totally unrealistic. You yourself have to realize that what I'm saying makes sense. To be able to go up against something that is faster than you in terms of speed and strength is impossible. The oonly time it happens is in types of media. It never happens in real life. Then again, all the gundam series are totally unrealistic becasue they probably won't ever exist.

Thanks

Then that is totally unrealistic. You yourself have to realize that what I'm saying makes sense. To be able to go up against something that is faster than you in terms of speed and strength is impossible. The oonly time it happens is in types of media. It never happens in real life. Then again, all the gundam series are totally unrealistic becasue they probably won't ever exist.
    not really...after all newtypes are the next evolution of mankind. so as mankind progress beyond themselves, even earth will be no longer be their home and can no longer suffice them since they have evolved beyond that on earth. it's a matter of time, i supposed if you look at it in reality. eventually mankind will evolve somewhere outside earth, just like the newtypes.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

What you imply is that earth won't change along with them. Who's to say that it won't? You can't, and nobody else can either.

Thanks

What you imply is that earth won't change along with them. Who's to say that it won't? You can't, and nobody else can either.
    well tell that to char when he decided to destroy it axis. he mention that in char's counter attack. you need to watch more gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah, I do. I realize that. I just don't have a lot of spare time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast