+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

Kira because he always trying to do the right thing and he's always kinda to people no matter what they have done. He always trys to see the good in people and things.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, ive got to give that to kira. that and he's the ultimate coordinator...
    i still back Amuro.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

mine...

why?

Kamille was a troubled young man, growing up in his dysfunctional family in the colony Green Noa 1 during a time of prejudice and oppression. The neighboring colony, Green Noa 2 (later renamed Gryps) was then the field base of the tyrannical Earth Federation's Titans elite unit, a counter-insurgency organization to which his malevolent (and thus deeply resented) father, Franklin Bidan, was employed.

Kamille particularly hated his feminine-sounding name - and thus tried to assert his manhood by learning martial arts and developing a hobby in amateur mobile suit creation. This he might have inherited from his parents: both were Federation officers and among the main engineering team that designed the Titan's prototype unit, RX-178 Gundam Mk-II.

After a scuffle with a Titans officer Jerid Messa (who insulted Kamille's name as "girlish") at Green Noa 1's spaceport, Kamille was detained at the Titans' base on Gryps. During an AEUG raid led by Quattro Bajeena to steal the new "Black Gundams", he escaped his confinement and helped the AEUG steal all three Mk-II units. Under the tutelage of Quattro and former Titans officer Emma Sheen, Kamille later became one of AEUG's top pilots while maintaining his civilian status - first in his stolen Mk-II and later in his personally designed Zeta Gundam. During the course of the war with the Titans, Kamille witnessed the death of both his parents, lover and friends. As such, though a generally nice person, he tended to act on his emotions and personal judgement rather than logic. This had placed him in deep rivalries with men like Jerid Messa and Paptimus Scirocco.

Kamille's life was changed again when he met a strange young female pilot with similar emotions (both resented their names) in Hong Kong. Her real name was unknown, and was referred to as "Four Murasame" (she was the fourth test subject from the Murasame Institute, a Newtype research group). The two fell in love and were torn apart time and again. Being a cyber-newtype, Four was mentally unstable and attacked Kamille anytime her Psyco Gundam is nearby. Like Lalah Sune before her, she cements Kamille's side of the rivalry with Jerid: while finally escaping Titans clutches, she was killed by Jerid in the attempt to save Kamille's life. Ironically, despite this potential cause of antipathy, Kamille later shows no real signs of a genuine hatred of Jerid: he treats him much like any other Titan pilot. It's likely that this develops because Kamille thinks that hating Jerid is, at this point, useless.

As the battle of the AEUG and the Titans approach its fateful conclusion in the Gryps Conflict of U.C.0088, Kamille began tapping the mysterious "bio-sensor" in the Zeta Gundam as his Newtype abilities grew, and unleashing a power never before seen. In his final battle with Scirocco, Kamille proved to be the stronger mind, having gained the strength of all the people he loved who had died during the war. Despite having his PMX-003 The O impaled by the Zeta Gundam, a dying Paptimus Scirocco still managed to unleash a mind-crippling blow to Kamille Bidan, leaving him mentally crippled.

By the end of Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam, Kamille has apparently recovered his mental faculties and may have found a chance for a peaceful life along with his childhood friend and love-interest, Fa Yuiry. In the manga Moon Crisis, Kamille is briefly seen practicing as a doctor on the Moon, with the loving Fa by his side.

Kamille exhibits the highest amount of raw Newtype ability and energy of almost any UC protagonist. It has also been said that Kamille is the strongest newtype in the whole UC era. As comments made by the Gundam creator himself, Yoshiyuki Tomino claimed this in 1989.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

even though the creator may have said it, I STILL BACK AMURO he, like i said, as the first great newtype, exept maybe lalah.

and lets not forget Char's counterattack, he stopped axis by using his newtype powers to get everyone to help him

and they didnt call thim the white demon for nothing...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    even though the creator may have said it, I STILL BACK AMURO he, like i said, as the first great newtype, exept maybe lalah.

and lets not forget Char's counterattack, he stopped axis by using his newtype powers to get everyone to help him

and they didnt call thim the white demon for nothing...
    but of course amuro is also my favorite...he's a billionare, a hero, a scientist, a soldier, an inventor, and a ladies man...same thing as char.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

char and amuro are kinda the different paths one could take, if you think about it.

plus Amuro amde the first haro

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    char and amuro are kinda the different paths one could take, if you think about it.

plus Amuro amde the first haro
    Did Amuro make the first haro? I thought Fraw Bow always had that thing. Weren' the Haros mass produced?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Gundam pilot is Heero Yuy. He was bred for greatness and lives his life by his emotions. He controls the Wing Gundam which I also agree is the best mobile suit model.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast