Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    my favorate gundam pilot is Doe maxwell of the gundam wing series
    why because hes the god of death and a total bad ass
    we also have the same personality why go guns blazing when you can do it silently and still get the objective done
    the only bad thing about duo is his pants. i mean, theyre poofy at the top, and then tighter at the bottom. like the nazi pants in WWII

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    the only bad thing about duo is his pants. i mean, theyre poofy at the top, and then tighter at the bottom. like the nazi pants in WWII
    well there not tight on the bottem there tucked in the boots he wheres
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Of American origin, Duo is the pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe. [1] He wears his hair in the form of a thick thigh-length braid and his signature outfit is a pair of dark, flared jodhpurs and a cassock-style shirt with a white turtleneck shirt underneath (giving it the appearance of a clerical collar).
    Jodhpurs are tight-fitting trousers that reach to the ankle, where they end in a snug cuff, and are worn primarily for horseback riding. The term can also refer to a type of short riding boot, also called a paddock boot or a jodhpur boot.
    No thet definatly don't just go into his boots. They completly look like the nazi pants.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

odin bernett of the gundam wing dual story: g-unit, because he's the only person in the ac universe was able to master the px system or any system that existed. and to pilot the most powerful gundam in ac, the griepe gundam.

note: heero and zechs did not master the zero system, but only able to control it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

my other favorate gundam pilot is zeks markeys or AKA Milliardo Peacecraft he is pretty cool but he did kinda screw him self at the end of gundam wing by going agenst his sister Relena Peacecraft by tacking over the Lebra the reson why i like him i thik hes the most fare of opponents for hero yui the pilot of the 0 and gundam 01
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    my other favorate gundam pilot is zeks markeys or AKA Milliardo Peacecraft he is pretty cool but he did kinda screw him self at the end of gundam wing by going agenst his sister Relena Peacecraft by tacking over the Lebra the reson why i like him i thik hes the most fare of opponents for hero yui the pilot of the 0 and gundam 01
    Zechs is my absolute fav too and yeah he did go against the G-pilots towards the end of the series, but it was all apart of Treize's plan ta bring peace ta the universe (in a manner of speakin', of course). But he did return ta fight along side them in the movie. He's an incredible pilot who understands the G-pilots and sympathizes wit them, even when he's not on their side exactly.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

loran cehack the main character of turn a gundam. he is the pilot of the eponymous mobile suit, wd-m01 turn a gundam. possibly the beam saber duelist of all gundams and also a very talented pilot....obviously.

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20