+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Did Amuro make the first haro? I thought Fraw Bow always had that thing. Weren' the Haros mass produced?
    yes he did and that was just a hobby but evetually he market it...amuro is ssooo rich not only he made haro he also got a reward during the one-year war and he was paid in gold bars.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yes he did and that was just a hobby but evetually he market it...amuro is ssooo rich not only he made haro he also got a reward during the one-year war and he was paid in gold bars.
    Haro eventually evoled enough [through mass production] that in, i belive F91 gundam, the main character's could actually control a mobile suit, much like 8 in SEED astray

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    My favorite Gundam pilot is Heero Yuy. He was bred for greatness and lives his life by his emotions. He controls the Wing Gundam which I also agree is the best mobile suit model.
    not really...odin lowe (heero's mentor and father-figure) wants heero be emotionless because it's part of being an asassin but heero's emotion is what became his weakness.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

not really...odin lowe (heero's mentor and father-figure) wants heero be emotionless because it's part of being an asassin but heero's emotion is what became his weakness.
    Odin wasn' the only one who wanted Heero ta be unemotional, their sponsor; Dekin Barton; also wanted him and the other pilots, his son included, ta b tools of mass-destruction. Ta b willin' ta kill the mass population jus' so Dekin could rule the Earth Sphere. Man, what a jerk, and that's puttin it mildly.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

here's another interesting reason why amuro ray is the best of the best...
    click here.
    ...i firmly agree to that because that's how amuro ray really fights. he's sssoooo fast he can kill you before you can think. speaking of amuro being godlike speed...
    click here.
    ...btw, here's some of amuro ray ass kicking battle yet...
    click here.
    click here.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 22, 2007 at 10:31 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

here's another interesting reason why amuro ray is the best of the best...
    click here.
    ...i firmly agree to that because that's how amuro ray really fights. he's sssoooo fast he can kill you before you can think. speaking of amuro being godlike speed...
    click here.
    ...btw, here's some of amuro ray ass kicking battle yet...
    click here.
    click here.
    good, good, all very good. you know he must be good if they kept making him pilot it........

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    good, good, all very good. you know he must be good if they kept making him pilot it........
    but course amuro is still the best since after he's earth's greatest hero.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite: Auel... because he has blue hair, a blue gundam and is insane. Blue is my favorite color. And insane is my favorite mental state.

As for the "best": Kira Yamato. His name alone is a celebration of Japanese Nationalism and in spite of being the BIGGEST ambiguously gay personality-bereft nonentity ever to pilot a Gundam, he's got more plastic toys, cards, and fanbooks devoted to him than any character should EVER have. As a result of his insane popularity: he's been effectively diefied. The boy can NOT die... hell, he became the hero of a series he originally wasn't even supposed to be in. His Gundam shoots pink glitter for some ridiculous reason. Apparently Kira can MATRIX-dodge bullets AND coax kittens down from trees, that is, when he isn't sleeping with Lacus in seperate beds while wishing he could be sleeping with his sister (and/or his sister's boyfriend) instead.

I HATE Kira... but am convinced that in 6 years he will STILL be on the cover of Newtype every 6 months and in spite of having killed numerous more interesting pilots, will still be at the top of his game... and all the character polls ~_~;

$%@#!~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast