+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 159

Thread: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

  1. #25
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    .....Kira may be the most emotinal of most gundam pilots, but i kinda like him..... but i like athrun too, mainly b/c of that ageis gundam.....

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  2. #26
    Newbie dragoon979 is off to a good start dragoon979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    im not sure
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    Mine would be Heero yuy. Pilot of Wing Gundam, Epsyon, Wing Zero, and Wing Zero Custom. I dont really know why probably because Wing is the most powerful Gundam ever.

  3. #27
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon979 View Post
    Mine would be Heero yuy. Pilot of Wing Gundam, Epsyon, Wing Zero, and Wing Zero Custom. I dont really know why probably because Wing is the most powerful Gundam ever.
    not a fanboy just a guy who knows gundams but wing isn't the most powerful in the ac.
    it's this...



    Model number: OZ-19MASX
    Code name: Gundam Griepe
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 25.2 meters; mobile armor mode: overall length 22.6 meters
    Weight: empty 18.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Construction: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 18945 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 344796 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 2 x reflect shield; variable thrusters; reactor jet engines; optical active sonar; pulse laser communication system; canard stabilizers; PX system
    Fixed armaments: buster mega particle cannon; beam lancer, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: hyper mega particle launcher

    and the strongest gundam of all gundams is this...



    Model number: SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01)
    Code name: ∀ Gundam ("Turn A Gundam")
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: unknown
    Operator(s): Earth Militia; Moonrace (Gym Ghingnham forces)
    First deployment: unknown, discovered in CC 2345
    Accommodation: pilot only, in cockpit in pelvis using Core Fighter
    Dimensions: overall height 20.0 meters
    Weight: operational weight 17.5 metric tons
    Construction: FE type
    Powerplant: DHGCP type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 27000 kW (+/-5000 kW)
    Propulsion: I-field Beam Drive System
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
    Fixed armaments: 6 x chest multi-purpose silo (missile); beam rifle, power rating unknown, stored on back, hand-carried in use; 2 x beam saber, mounted on shoulders, hand-carried in use; shield, stored on back, attached to left arm in use; mega beam cannon
    Optional hand armaments: Gundam hammer; Minchi drill
    Ultimate attack: Moonlight Butterfly

    note: this gundam just destroyed the entire earth populations in one day by using the moonlight butterfly attack.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #28
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    you just had to put in that turn a, didnt you, rematche? lol

    i sort of disagree about the strongest AC suit though, i might go with hydra gundam...


    Name: Hydra
    Designation: OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam
    Unit Type: Gundam Mobile Suit
    Manufacturer: OZ Prize
    Main pilot(s): Valder Farkill
    Height: 24.6 metres
    Empty weight: 21.7 metric tons
    Generator: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 15,965 kW
    Armor material: Gundanium alloy (G-metal), titanium alloy
    Armaments
    buster gun, mounted on right shoulder, hand-carried in use; beam saber, hand-carried in use; EMF shield; 2 x shoulder claw, mounted on backpack, folded out in use
    Special Equipment
    5 x main thruster; 2 x leg vernier; 4 x sub-thruster; slide armor; compound sensor system; stealth jammer

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  5. #29
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    you just had to put in that turn a, didnt you, rematche? lol

    i sort of disagree about the strongest AC suit though, i might go with hydra gundam...


    Name: Hydra
    Designation: OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam
    Unit Type: Gundam Mobile Suit
    Manufacturer: OZ Prize
    Main pilot(s): Valder Farkill
    Height: 24.6 metres
    Empty weight: 21.7 metric tons
    Generator: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 15,965 kW
    Armor material: Gundanium alloy (G-metal), titanium alloy
    Armaments
    buster gun, mounted on right shoulder, hand-carried in use; beam saber, hand-carried in use; EMF shield; 2 x shoulder claw, mounted on backpack, folded out in use
    Special Equipment
    5 x main thruster; 2 x leg vernier; 4 x sub-thruster; slide armor; compound sensor system; stealth jammer
    yes...it's kindda sad if you're the only guy who knows the facts. sob!
    well only for the moment before the Gundam Griepe came and destroyed the Hydra Gundam.
    see it for yourself a summary of the g-unit in a game version.
    click here.
    Last edited by rematche; Aug 27, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #30
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yes...it's kindda sad if you're the only guy who knows the facts. sob!
    well only for the moment before the Gundam Griepe came and destroyed the Hydra Gundam.
    see it for yourself a summary of the g-unit in a game version.
    click here.
    but, as im sure you remember, the gripe was seriously damaged as well.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  7. #31
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but, as im sure you remember, the gripe was seriously damaged as well.
    that was just the shoulder on the gripe but the hydra was slash into two then blows up.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  8. #32
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?

    well.....

    in Battleassault 2 it was cheaper than ZZ gundam, especially its overuse of the sheild that blocks anything...

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pilot Candidate anyone?
    By Vampyre in forum Manga General Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2006, 06:10 PM
  2. Who you favorite Gundam Wing character?
    By HieisLove in forum Gundam
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 28, 2006, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  4. favorite gundam villains
    By rematche in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2006, 09:37 AM
  5. Pilot Candidate
    By Silverskater145 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 04:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts