+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite Match-ups

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Match-ups

So, I was wondering, who do you want to see fight each other? An Example would be Heero vs. Kira or Quatre vs. Athrun. Who you think would win and why they would win? Or you could choose which gundams you would like to see in a fight and which you think would win. Basically, just pick the fights you want to see. Whether it be between pilots or between mobile suits. Or even mobile armors.
    Last edited by Vincent; Jun 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Match-ups

I would like to see Treze kushrinada face off against the masked guy (la Cruz I think) from Gundam SEED. The reason is that it would be a dead even match, and those are teh bloodiest. And if any human can beat a coordinator than it would be Heero Yui. I say a match between him and Kira Yamato.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's mine...click here. sorry gundam wing fans, what else can you do if it's master asia.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I would like to see Treze kushrinada face off against the masked guy (la Cruz I think) from Gundam SEED. The reason is that it would be a dead even match, and those are teh bloodiest. And if any human can beat a coordinator than it would be Heero Yui. I say a match between him and Kira Yamato.
    not an even match...rau has spatial awareness and he's genetically modified, since he's a clone. with that features, he's much superior against Treze. experience? both are equally since they have ranks. as for kira between heero, heero wins. why? heero has more experience compared than kira. the only reason why kira is "good", is because he always pilots the latest gundams. a true skilled pilots can operate anything effectively, whether new or old.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you. A Gundam doesn't make the pilot. The pilot makes the Gundam. You don't need a good gundam to kick ass if you are a great pilot.

+ Reply to Thread