+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 9 to 14 of 14

Thread: favorite obscure gundam or ms

  1. #9
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i would have liked to have seen more of Astray Red Frame from the C.E.

    no phase shift armor, but hey, Lowe must be a hellova pilot, huh?
    i would prefer this one over the astay red frame since this one is it's final form. it's the...



    Model number: MBF-P02
    Code name: Gundam Astray Red Frame "Powered Red"
    Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Morgenroete, Inc
    Operator: Junk Guild
    First deployment: C.E. 71
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 17.53 meters
    Weight: empty weight unknown; max gross weight 49.8 metric tons
    Construction: unknown
    Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
    Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; "Gerbera Straight" katana, mounted behind left arm, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: 150 meter "Gerbera Straight" katana

    ...a 150 meter katana now that's biggest sword a ms ever used.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  2. #10
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i would prefer this one over the astay red frame since this one is it's final form. it's the...



    Model number: MBF-P02
    Code name: Gundam Astray Red Frame "Powered Red"
    Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Morgenroete, Inc
    Operator: Junk Guild
    First deployment: C.E. 71
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: head height 17.53 meters
    Weight: empty weight unknown; max gross weight 49.8 metric tons
    Construction: unknown
    Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
    Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; "Gerbera Straight" katana, mounted behind left arm, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: 150 meter "Gerbera Straight" katana

    ...a 150 meter katana now that's biggest sword a ms ever used.
    i prefer the Mars Jacket, and indeed the sword was huge, it just seemed too big...

    btw i never read Astray Red, so i never saw him get the o.g. gerbera straight..

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  3. #11
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i prefer the Mars Jacket, and indeed the sword was huge, it just seemed too big...

    btw i never read Astray Red, so i never saw him get the o.g. gerbera straight..
    me either. i've just known about them by playing g generation of c.e. and super robot wars w. they may a games but it has thier stories in complete details.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #12
    Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the end, it doesn' really matter.
    Posts
    907
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    If I recall correctly, I usedta have the manga; but don' anymore, Lowe made that peticular Gerbera Straight from metal he found on a meteor.

    Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

  5. #13
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    me either. i've just known about them by playing g generation of c.e. and super robot wars w. they may a games but it has thier stories in complete details.
    all i know is that he found it floating around in space in the debris feild, or something like that... yeah, i remember one book of Astray ended when...er...i forget his name, but the coordinator...liam, thats it.. well he went into battle to protect his brother or something, and it was just over like that. but the next book, it acted like nothing happened, and Red Frame had the gerbera Straight...guess i missed the whole story.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  6. #14
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: favorite obscure gundam or ms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    all i know is that he found it floating around in space in the debris feild, or something like that... yeah, i remember one book of Astray ended when...er...i forget his name, but the coordinator...liam, thats it.. well he went into battle to protect his brother or something, and it was just over like that. but the next book, it acted like nothing happened, and Red Frame had the gerbera Straight...guess i missed the whole story.
    hmmm...the last battle of the red frame is with the regenerate. it's the only gundam that can absorb the genesis' projectile, hense it's emmune to it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Gundam Pilot and why?
    By Joe Mage in forum Gundam
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
  2. Looking for good, obscure anime
    By Ghostrider in forum Anime
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Feb 13, 2007, 10:26 PM
  3. An ID request of an OBSCURE manga. Do YOU know it?
    By chewinchocolate in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 07, 2006, 12:43 AM
  4. Who you favorite Gundam Wing character?
    By HieisLove in forum Gundam
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 28, 2006, 11:39 AM
  5. favorite gundam villains
    By rematche in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2006, 09:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts