+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite pilots

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite pilots

Duo Maxwell- everyone like him. He has a cool look, and a cool attitude. Not to mention he''s very good pilot.

Amuro Ray- He's naive and all, but he's a good pilot. not to mention the classic mobile suit pilot.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite pilots

HEY! Dude what particulary pilots of?
    I like Heero of Gundam Wing....
    Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala=Both are veteran pilots and kills for own reasons.Athrun is naive and follows orders occassionally in the series.^
    Shin Asuka=Was a Hard Headed Dude who recklessly charging into battles without minding what will happend and He hates ORB Union!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Amuro Ray- He's naive and all, but he's a good pilot. not to mention the classic mobile suit pilot.
    what do you mean naive? have you seen him on z gundam, char's counter attack and gundam evolve? he's the probably the most experienced and the best pilot in all gundam universe. not to mention he's also a powerful newtype, but not in camile vidan (z gundam) and judah astah (zz gundam) level though. and also the youngest and the only one year war hero, brought down zeon only at the age of 14, and also a veteran of earth federation. he's also the leader of kabara and co-leader of earth federation's special forces, the londo bell. aside from being a hero and an ace pilot, he's also an engineer and a billionaire. he was after all invented the haro, ms os, and even ms and gundams.

aside from amuro ray, there's char aznable. since he has been amuro's newtype rival and even a one time ally on z gundam. and also i liked camile vidan. he's after all the most powerful newtype in all gundam universe.
    not to mention for a fact that kira yamato is actually based on amuro ray, athrun zala is actually based on char aznable and shin aska is actually based on camile vidan. seed is such a copycat.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i meant, like, in the beginning. he was originally just thrown into the situation and became a great pilot from it.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i meant, like, in the beginning. he was originally just thrown into the situation and became a great pilot from it.
    i see...it might be misinterpreted by most greenhorn gundam fans. i would like to complete the information about him.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

well, a lot of the main characters start off naive, but end up kicking ass.
    Amuro
    kamiel
    Kira
    ect

As for my favorite Pilots, in no particular order..
    Amuro- Pretty much the GOD of the UC. breaks every MS he pilots, and has to make them good enough for him.
    Athrun Zala- knows the best color for an MS is red, and is undefeated in SEED mode.
    Graham Aker (season 1) Fights on-par with gundams in a MS that has paper-thin armor.

wasnt there already a thread on this? but all the threads pretty much end up going in their own direction......

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ochi Gate For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Apr 17, 2009)

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Graham Aker (season 1) Fights on-par with gundams in a MS that has paper-thin armor.
    A big AMEN to that, Ochi Gate!

In my opinion, Graham Aker is simply the most skilled pilot in the whole Gundam universe, being able to fight on equal terms with the Gundams using only mass-produced units. Ever since that fight, even though he's crazy, he's become one of my favorite Gundam pilots so far.

But let me ask one thing. Does Shiro Amada count as a skilled pilot for you?
    Signature Space Filler

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shiryu View Post
    A big AMEN to that, Ochi Gate!

In my opinion, Graham Aker is simply the most skilled pilot in the whole Gundam universe, being able to fight on equal terms with the Gundams using only mass-produced units. Ever since that fight, even though he's crazy, he's become one of my favorite Gundam pilots so far.

But let me ask one thing. Does Shiro Amada count as a skilled pilot for you?
    graham aker most skilled only in his own gundam universe not the entire gundam universes. there are far more skilled pilot that him like, mostly uc. because in the uc, gundams are actually just plain mobile suits and the word gundam is a code name for prototypes. hence the gundams are actually incomplete compared to mass produced ms, especially ones that are the final product that are based on them. and all gundams, ms, ma, came from a single factory, hence they are technically equal, but it's a pilot's skills that makes a huge different. yes, shiro is a skilled pilot like kou as well. but these oldtype (human) pilots can't top yuu kajima of blue destiny gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast