+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite pilots

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite pilots

Athrun Zala- knows the best color for an MS is red, and is undefeated in SEED mode.
    Agreed! Athrun owns Shinn in the end of GSD! and kicks Destinies head!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Agreed! Athrun owns Shinn in the end of GSD! and kicks Destinies head!
    shinn is probably the worst character in the entire gundam universe that was ever made. this is why i never liked seed destiny as a gundam anime.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

shinn is probably the worst character in the entire gundam universe that was ever made. this is why i never liked seed destiny as a gundam anime.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Agreed! Shinn is sick as hell to no end LOL! Shinn wants revenge on ORB Union for killing his family!
    and that is why kids should not join an army. honestly shinn is dull headed and narrow minded kid. if his in uc, he would probably beaten by his superior or probably placed in newtype lab as a test subject.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Shin is mistakenly accused Orb Union for killing his family cause,Its Atlantic Fedaration's fault! and Shinn is a pathetic soldier who doesn't think first when entering battles!
    That's why he ended losing in their with Athrun..Justice kicks Destinies head in the final ep of seed destiny!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    graham aker most skilled only in his own gundam universe not the entire gundam universes. there are far more skilled pilot that him like, mostly uc. because in the uc, gundams are actually just plain mobile suits and the word gundam is a code name for prototypes. hence the gundams are actually incomplete compared to mass produced ms, especially ones that are the final product that are based on them. and all gundams, ms, ma, came from a single factory, hence they are technically equal, but it's a pilot's skills that makes a huge different.
    I thought the mass-produced GM units are a bit less powerful than the Gundams because, hey, they're built for mass production, so naturally, to cut costs, they toned down some things like armor, weaponry, etc.

Well I really don't know, but that's just my observation.

And as for Graham Aker, well it's just MY opinion that he's one of, if not the, best pilots out there. Because, along with Amuro Ray & Shiro Amada, I think he's one of those pilots who is able to provide a match against other pilots using a vastly inferior unit.
    Signature Space Filler

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    LOL i think they knew he sucked, that's why halfway through the series they where like LOL NO now Kira is the main character..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiryu View Post
    A big AMEN to that, Ochi Gate!

In my opinion, Graham Aker is simply the most skilled pilot in the whole Gundam universe, being able to fight on equal terms with the Gundams using only mass-produced units. Ever since that fight, even though he's crazy, he's become one of my favorite Gundam pilots so far.
    But let me ask one thing. Does Shiro Amada count as a skilled pilot for you?
    In the first season of 00, Graham is considered the best pilot below Setsuna, and tied with (ugghh) Ali-Al Saachez. In the Second season, He is third, next to Ribbons and Setsuna. these are the general consensus (the second season, I think the 1st season figues are Official) among the internets..

Oh, and Shiro had the InvinciBall. Shiro is a good example of Plot armor, in the first episode, but after that, he does alright. He took down Norris (Manly Tear) after a long battle, and Norris was an Ace.
    -But then too, Norris wasnt planning on living, and let his gaurd down once.
    I liked Shiro, dont get me wrong, but the whole thing with deserting and hooking up with Aina ground on my gears.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

and that is why kids should not join an army. honestly shinn is dull headed and narrow minded kid. if his in uc, he would probably beaten by his superior or probably placed in newtype lab as a test subject.
    Probably Shinn is a lab test subject and by his superior in the end of GSD making him the worst character of all entire history of all gundam pilots....and probably would be beaten in a fight with Loran Cehack of Turn A Gundam!
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast