+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Favorite pilots

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite pilots

here's my latest favorite gundam pilot, banagher links. this 16 anaheim electronics technical student was the first oldtype (human), who was able to pilot a newtype mobile suit effectively, namely the unicorn gundam. why effectively? with him activating the destroy mode, enables him to almost impossible tasks that only a newtype can perform. like, controlling it's opponents' bits or funnels and use it against them, and also their systems as well. the psychoframe is indeed an amazing newtype device.

by the way, unicorn gundam will be animated in this december...that's what i hear.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Zechs Merquise=Is the pilot of Tallgeese.He has a codename in GW:Endless Waltz
    Preventer Wind I think he is codename
    I like Zechs cause he is totally awesome in battles and GODDAMN PILOT![to think He go to the Presidential House in GW:Endless Waltz alone before getting reinforcement!]
    I like Zechs much though is like antagonist-hero in GW!
    But cool in a way to go alone in the battle..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Prayer Reverie from gundam seed astray. i often call him wonder boy.

He is the former pilot of the experimental ZAFT DRAGOON suit YMF-X000A Dreadnought that was used by the Junk Guild before he apparently died due to genetic complications. He is a young boy with strong spatial awareness. On one occasion, Prayer has a memory of piloting TS-MA2mod.00 Moebius Zero mobile armor, but it is unclear whether this is his own memory or a vision he received from a pilot in the Moebius Zero corps, which is likely to have consisted mostly or entirely of people having high spatial awareness. On another, he saved Morgan Chevalier from death by sending a psychic message. Also, it appears that he was under the tutelage of Reverend Malchio, who called him "The Son of Destiny". Even after the war, Prayer's origins are still unknown, though there is speculation that he is a failed Al Da Flaga clone. According to Rau Le Creuset, before he was created, there were several unsuccessful attempts to clone Al Da Flaga, and Prayer could be one of these "faulty" clones. Like Le Creuset, Prayer suffered from painful effects of his genetic flaws. However, it can also be speculated that he could actually be a clone of Mu La Flaga himself. His vision about piloting a Moebius Zero strengthens this assumption; his age also fits, making it very plausible.

He was dispatched by Reverend Malchio in July CE 71 to take possession of the YMF-X000A Dreadnought and bring it back to Earth, so that the Reverend can use its N-Jammer Canceler technology to end the energy crisis on Earth. Unfortunately, the N-Jammer Canceler within the suit is a prized commodity that is hunted by ZAFT, the Serpent Tail, and the Eurasian Federation (in particular, Canard Pars).

Prayer fought several battles against Canard Pars and his CAT1-X1/3 Hyperion Unit 1; Canard himself is considered a failure because he is the only failed "Ultimate Coordinator" "prototype" to survive. In their final battle, the Hyperion Unit 1 is destroyed, but Prayer protects Canard from the explosion of Hyperion's nuclear reactor. Unfortunately, Prayer later apparently dies from unknown causes. However, it is later revealed that he is alive and faked his death in the hope that it would cause Canard to change for the better. Prayer at times reveals himself to Canard via his mysterious powers to help calm him.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks
    A very tough choice. There are so many good pilots. I would have to go with Kira as my first because he seems to have the right morals when he fights and because Strike Freedom is awesome. My second is Heero because he is able to pilot a mobile suit that has the Zero system that makes people go crazy from using it. But he is able to master it. Yeah, I know, Quatre has also mastered it but it still messed with him and he only uses it in intense sutuations. Heero is able to use it at all times. Heero also has good morals when it comes to fighting. He knows what he is fighting for and WHY he is fighting.

I have just noticed that the 30th aniversary of Gundam is coming up! I heard some rumor that there is a huge lifesize statue of the original Gundam in Tokyo to commorate it. Sounds pretty sweet, huh?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4