+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: G Gundam!!!

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

G Gundam!!!

OK I have been on AO for awhile and noted that their are not any discussions about G Gundam, witch is in my opinion the best gundam anime
    So I am starting a general discussion
    witch is you fav pilot and gundam?
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Newbie Kotaro7914 is off to a good start Kotaro7914's Avatar
    In hiding from a group of powerful entities who wnat my soul
    Thanks

Re: G Gundam!!!

Domon Kashu in the Shining Gundam. G Gundam is my favorite Gundam series as well. No matter the challange, Domon will always win.

Thanks

YAAAAY someone who has seen G Gundam!! And ya i agree Domon Rules! Tho my second fave gundam would have to be a close one between Rose gundam and Burning gundam.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)

Newbie Sephrim1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

G Gundam is a true classic. OUt of all the gundam series I like this one the best. I loved the way they combined the martial arts with the gundams, instead just having the gundams as straight war machines. It had a pretty good story also and some classic fight scenes. I loved that it added a bit of romance and had great theme songs. The question is when will crunchyroll and sephrimmedia.com start streaming it?
    Sephrimmedia.com

Thanks

Ya I agree it was very well put together and had som epic fights oh and you can watch it on Animefuel.com they have all of it : )

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

of course g gundam is one of my favorites...they have the best fighting scenes in super robot wars.

click here.

click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent seen it in along time but when i did watch G Gundam it is in the top three of my favorite Gundams and i have to say Domo is defintly one of the better pilots and i love Shining/Burning gundamn. I have to find super robot wars it has been talked about way to much for me not to want to find it

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazombie View Post
    I havent seen it in along time but when i did watch G Gundam it is in the top three of my favorite Gundams and i have to say Domo is defintly one of the better pilots and i love Shining/Burning gundamn. I have to find super robot wars it has been talked about way to much for me not to want to find it
    super robot wars franchise games are purely japanese games and they are available to any sort of console games. though there are a couple of english versions made by fans.

while i wait for the new one, there's one i'm currently playing on the gba-super robot wars j and it's has an english fan-made version...see.

and also g gundam is in this game too.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast