+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 - Gundam for Girls, Take 2

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam 00 - Gundam for Girls, Take 2

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    It exists :P it's called "Simone"

And I would actually appreciate lesbians in Gundam very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinzen View Post
    Unless your trained in self defence, never, ever ever get involved in hand-to-hand combat with a lass. You may not survive with your eyes intact.

And never mind about the women, the point still stands about my views on a 'Gundam for Girls'.
    It sounds like you had a bad experience with a lass.

Well, Gundam for girls doesn't sound bad. I mean, all Gundam series are for the most part oriented towards male audience. So, it wouldn't hurt having one for chicks.

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    It sounds like you had a bad experience with a lass.

Well, Gundam for girls doesn't sound bad. I mean, all Gundam series are for the most part oriented towards male audience. So, it wouldn't hurt having one for chicks.
    First point: I didn't have a bad experience with a lass. I just happen to like one that can break my arm in three places as a hobby. She's still fun though.

Second point: how many lasses do you know that are interested in giant robots smashing the lights out of each other? Yes, I know there are some, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. And if we have a serious thats trying to get lasses into 'mecha' in general: good. But don't make it so that its so abviously designed for that role.

And I probably made no sense there. Oh well, back to eating something. Maybe cards...
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

First point: I didn't have a bad experience with a lass. I just happen to like one that can break my arm in three places as a hobby. She's still fun though.

Second point: how many lasses do you know that are interested in giant robots smashing the lights out of each other? Yes, I know there are some, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. And if we have a serious thats trying to get lasses into 'mecha' in general: good. But don't make it so that its so abviously designed for that role.

And I probably made no sense there. Oh well, back to eating something. Maybe cards...
    It made sense man.

Aside from the lesbian issue. What i find interesting about this new Gundam series is the fact that one of the pilots has middle eastern roots.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

It made sense man.

Aside from the lesbian issue. What i find interesting about this new Gundam series is the fact that one of the pilots has middle eastern roots.
    Quatre from Gundam Wing was also Middle Eastern.

Thanks

Quatre from Gundam Wing was also Middle Eastern.
    Yes indeed he was, but this one is different. Quatre had blond hair and white skin. Though, this one has brownish skin color and black hair.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes indeed he was, but this one is different. Quatre had blond hair and white skin. Though, this one has brownish skin color and black hair.
    it's anime... there's one with purple hair too :P What nationality is he? And how about the pink-haired one?

Nationality isn't necesarily reflected in the character designs. It's just about making characters look cute together on DVD covers

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

it's anime... there's one with purple hair too :P What nationality is he? And how about the pink-haired one?

Nationality isn't necesarily reflected in the character designs. It's just about making characters look cute together on DVD covers
    Reads obove statment. Looks at thread title. Shudders violently.
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Thanks

The purple and the pink hair characters are freaks of nature. Well, yes indeed they look good on DVD covers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast