+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gundam Battle Assault 2

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Battle Assault 2

Maybe its just that I'm a huge fan of both the gundam series and 2-D fighters, but I myself find that Gundam Battle Assault 2 is the best Gundam Game to have ever been released(I admit I haven't played Gundam Musou yet). It combined so many of the Gundam series into just one game, had a huge slelction of playable characters, and it follows the classic 2-D stlye of using quarter cricle and half circle moves which allows it to flow very well. The only thing I can find wrong with it is that I wish every character had a motto to yell out when they used their special moves.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Battle Assault 2

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Maybe its just that I'm a huge fan of both the gundam series and 2-D fighters, but I myself find that Gundam Battle Assault 2 is the best Gundam Game to have ever been released(I admit I haven't played Gundam Musou yet). It combined so many of the Gundam series into just one game, had a huge slelction of playable characters, and it follows the classic 2-D stlye of using quarter cricle and half circle moves which allows it to flow very well. The only thing I can find wrong with it is that I wish every character had a motto to yell out when they used their special moves.
    my sentiments exactly. but i guess thats a good thing about battle assault 3, everyone DOES, even if the voice acting for zechs and heero are off.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My only problem with battle assualt three is that I don't know just how well it transends into the 3-D world. We all have played 2-D fighters and know that there are some that just didn't make a good transfer to 3-D. ex. King of Fighters

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    My only problem with battle assualt three is that I don't know just how well it transends into the 3-D world. We all have played 2-D fighters and know that there are some that just didn't make a good transfer to 3-D. ex. King of Fighters
    it seems that it handles ok, kinda like Naruto; clash of ninja. its mainly 3-d to dodge left and right.

if im wrong and somebody owns the game, please speak up. tell me all about the game, actually, i think it looks worth buying.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread