Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

gundam freaks

i myself is a gundam freak and i would like to know is there any like me?
    tell what what's your favorite and why?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

When i was in elementary, i was a red hot Gundam freak. But that was before.

But now, i'm now a returning Gundam freak. It's just because i liked Gundam Seed Destiny.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BchGSDiluvlunamaria View Post
    When i was in elementary, i was a red hot Gundam freak. But that was before.

But now, i'm now a returning Gundam freak. It's just because i liked Gundam Seed Destiny.
    tell me, who are your favorites in seed destiny? and why?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

im a big gundam freak... i think the best one was either gundam SEED or Gundam Wing..SEED was really good bcasue of the characters and the story line. same with Wing....

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree with you on Gundam Wing. My favorite characters are Trowa, Hero, and Wu-Fi. I have seen some of Gundam Seed but did'nt really get into it. I would like to see some of the rarer Gundam series too.

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

sam ehere.. it would be cool if CN brought Wing back..

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!! A Gundam thread!!

Lets see...my favorite gundam series...

-The original "Mobile Suit Gundam", this is what started all and by god its still good. I loved everything from the story, the art, and even the music was good...in a unique sense of speaking. (Especially the OP. XP)

- "Mobile Suit Gundam; The 08th MS Team". Takes place in the same timeline as the original Gundam. The story of Shiro Amada and Aina Sahalin's "forbidden" love was just...perfection. Not only that but the artwork was AMAZING. The gundams and other MSs never looked "clean", always dirt or a burn, etc. on it showing that its a "weapon". Look at SEED Destiny, they always come out shiny and clean. XP

...I especially enjoyed the battle between the Ez-8 and the Guff Custom. o_O Speechless...

- "G-Gundam" took a whole new approach into the gundam universe. No more wars between 2 existing military forces but pitting nation vs. nation with a gundam of its own, brilliant!! The characters were so unique yet they come together perfectly. I admire the bond between Master Asia and Domon...when Master Asia died...it really hit me. (ToT)

Although I dont think it ever made it to the US but the "V-Gundam" (The V stands for Victory) and "Gundam X" was also an amazing work. I especially liked V, it resembled the original gundam.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally a Gundam thread i love gundam its one of my fist animes i seen 0080,0083,8th ms team,gundam wing, are some of my favs how they change it up from each sires but still have the gundam feel too it.

side not i want one
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast