Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I have been a gundam freak since i first started watching Gundam Wing back in 2001. My favorite character fomr that Gundam universe is Hero because he is a freak, i mean he would kill without mercy. My favorite gundam is DeathScyth.
    really? it think i'll go with camille bidan of z gundam because he's actually the most merciless and fearless character of the entire gundam universes. by the way shinn aska of gundam seed destiny was totally based on him.

reasons why he's merciless and fearless.

1. he stole the gundam mk2 because he wanted to stomp the guard for not letting him in.
    2. he joined the a.e.u.g. (anti earth united government) because he was bored and really hates the titans.
    3. he hates the titans because one of the officer named jerid called his name a girl and from that day he and jerid are rivals.
    4. he also has many rivals besides jerid because he easily gets angry.
    5. he believes killing is the only answer if you the enemy.
    6. the famous char aznable and amuro ray are afraid of his newtype abilities and his potentials.
    7. in the super robot wars game, heero yuy and kira yamato are both considers him a lethal pilot.
    8. possibly the only gundam pilot character who mostly utilizes fighting in unorthodox matter. for example, in his z gundam he tosess his beam saber and fires at it to spread the beams so that it destroyed all hamman khan's quebely's funnels in that one move.
    and here he is in action...
    click here.

this is camille bidan...never smiles, loves to fight and has a nail bitting habit.
    Last edited by rematche; Mar 14, 2007 at 04:50 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    play those games that i've posted and you'll never be disappointed.
    ..yeah, but first RayMe would need to import it or find a place that carries imported games and RayMe is gonna have to learn Japanese, otherwise you dont get the full gameplay value of it.

The only other Gundam game I have is the SD Gundam Generation that was released with the Sufami Turbo - Super Famicon Turbo (The Japanese SNES) I always inserted the smaller cartridge at the wrong timing so I always lost my save...that was the bad thing about the turbo game, if you insert it in wrong, you lose your data, guaranteed. (T3T)

@RayMe: If you like SEED then you might wanna give "Never Ending Tommorow" a shot. Its a pretty good SEED based game like I already said above.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    ..yeah, but first RayMe would need to import it or find a place that carries imported games and RayMe is gonna have to learn Japanese, otherwise you dont get the full gameplay value of it.

The only other Gundam game I have is the SD Gundam Generation that was released with the Sufami Turbo - Super Famicon Turbo (The Japanese SNES) I always inserted the smaller cartridge at the wrong timing so I always lost my save...that was the bad thing about the turbo game, if you insert it in wrong, you lose your data, guaranteed. (T3T)

@RayMe: If you like SEED then you might wanna give "Never Ending Tommorow" a shot. Its a pretty good SEED based game like I already said above.
    hahahahaha! i know where to get download one for free. and you don't need to know japanese to play it just go to gamefaqs.com.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

....really? Hmmmmm, well I've recently found an anime shop that imports games so I dont need to download it. XP

Still, I'm not saying that Japanese is "neccesary" to PLAY but knowing it just makes the whole experience a lot better. It'd probably just take a few minutes to learn how to play even without knowing Japanese.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

what .. import? download... T.T that's gonna be hard.... watta sober...
    I hope there is a shop like urs near my area shinku... man... I'd really like to play em... and maybe they are pirated versions around here... lol

*yeah u are right..i can enjoy more if i can understand

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    what .. import? download... T.T that's gonna be hard.... watta sober...
    I hope there is a shop like urs near my area shinku... man... I'd really like to play em... and maybe they are pirated versions around here... lol

*yeah u are right..i can enjoy more if i can understand
    Yeah, getting imported or downloading them is a pain.

Even if you can find a place that imports them theres a chance that its gonna be quite overpriced...(=3=)

Hehehe, yup, games are better when you can understand them.LOL

Although it does comes as a bit of surprised that none of the G-Generation games hit the US. Gundam is fairly popular and some of the other games made it so why not G-Generation!? You think its because the MS is SD in the battle?

SD = Super Deformed

Y'know the "small" gundams that the head is huge and the rest of the body is the same size as the entire head. XP

The SD Gundam Force that aired on CN a while back wasnt that bad. A pretty solid story, nice art, and...well maybe that was it.LOL

Captain Gundam is a classic from the SD series...he's actually pretty old. XP

As for Bakunetsumaru and the Winged Knight Zero. Looks like that they just took the designs from Tokita Kouichi's manga....I forgot the title. (T_T) It was something like "SD Gundam Eiyuuden".

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I c... and now i wanna know wheter this games is in my country or not...better go around and check em...sigh Mendokuse...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    ....really? Hmmmmm, well I've recently found an anime shop that imports games so I dont need to download it. XP

Still, I'm not saying that Japanese is "neccesary" to PLAY but knowing it just makes the whole experience a lot better. It'd probably just take a few minutes to learn how to play even without knowing Japanese.
    well...maybe to you. but i understand all the stories in my case.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast