Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    @FMP: Yeah, all the Gundams in the W series are unique in their own way. Although I dont see how the Sandrock would compared to the others...it didnt carry any "unique" equipments in particular...well, it had the Heat Shortel but...its just a sword...(=3=) The Sandrock Custom from Endless Waltz was good though.
    actually the only unique in the gundam wing universe is the 'Gundam W Dual Story: G-UNIT'.

here's an example...

Model number: OZX-GU01LOB
    Code name: Gundam L.O. Booster
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: civilians
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 22.3 meters; flight mode: overall length 26.4 meters
    Weight: empty 23.8 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Construction: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 14099 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 231840 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; laser communication system; A.I.-equipped fire control system; 3D Doppler radar; PX system; 2 x reactor unit; 2 x thrust scissors; 3 x main thruster; 2 x active thruster
    Fixed armaments: 2 x beam sword, stored in backpack, hand-carried in use; reactive shield, mounted on left shoulder; 2 x thrust beam cannon, mounted on backpack behind shoulders
    Optional hand armaments: lightweight accelerate submachine gun

The PX system takes advantage of the increased adrenaline a pilot feels during combat and also increases the performance of the mobile suit. However, the PX system has a time limit which if passed has serious consequences for both the pilot and the suit.

this gundam is very powerful and super advance compared even to wing zero custom.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, the "G-Unit" story. Its a sidestory that took events on the same timeline with Wing. The G-Unit was created to be OZ's units if I remember correctly.

The L.O. Booster Unit. I liked that too. Special space equipment for the G-Unit 1 "Jaminus" so that it'd stand a chance against the G-Unit 2 Askulepuos (or however they spell it) that was salvaged and configured by the OZ Prides after the Unit 2 was lost in combat.

Then there was the Hydra Gundam piloted by...I forgot the guy's name but he was Traize's rival and he wanted to battle Traize and his Epyon with his Hydra...too bad that never came true for him.

Then came the Greep Gundam. It was able to change to MA mode and had a High Mega Particle Cannon installed...

Finally the PX system. Like you said, it can enhance the pilot's abilities but the only pilots that can use the systerm were the pilots of G-Unit 1 and 2. i dont think that anyone else was able to use it during the series...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, the "G-Unit" story. Its a sidestory that took events on the same timeline with Wing. The G-Unit was created to be OZ's units if I remember correctly.

The L.O. Booster Unit. I liked that too. Special space equipment for the G-Unit 1 "Jaminus" so that it'd stand a chance against the G-Unit 2 Askulepuos (or however they spell it) that was salvaged and configured by the OZ Prides after the Unit 2 was lost in combat.

Then there was the Hydra Gundam piloted by...I forgot the guy's name but he was Traize's rival and he wanted to battle Traize and his Epyon with his Hydra...too bad that never came true for him.

Then came the Greep Gundam. It was able to change to MA mode and had a High Mega Particle Cannon installed...

Finally the PX system. Like you said, it can enhance the pilot's abilities but the only pilots that can use the systerm were the pilots of G-Unit 1 and 2. i dont think that anyone else was able to use it during the series...
    speaking of sidestories, sometimes they're more interesting than the originals.
    like seed for example, the astray sidestories are more detailed and original in comparison...ironic.

have you heard of hathaway's flash?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE the ASTARY stories!! Unfortunately I've only read ASTRAY, ASTRAY R, and X ASTRAY...never got the chance to read ASTRAY B...that was a novel so...

As for "Hathaway's Flash" (aka "Senkou no Hasawei) the same applies...never had the chance to read it.

Thanks

I LOVE the ASTARY stories!! Unfortunately I've only read ASTRAY, ASTRAY R, and X ASTRAY...never got the chance to read ASTRAY B...that was a novel so...

As for "Hathaway's Flash" (aka "Senkou no Hasawei) the same applies...never had the chance to read it.
    that's good...any how has anyone besides me has seen gundam savior?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

G-Savior...unfortunately I havent had the chance to see it.

Now was that an OVA or did it actually air on TV? I have no idea when it was released although I've seen the models of it in hobby magazines.

Thanks

G-Savior...unfortunately I havent had the chance to see it.

Now was that an OVA or did it actually air on TV? I have no idea when it was released although I've seen the models of it in hobby magazines.
    yup...here actually a clip i've got...

click here.

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Huh, so that was G-Savior huh? The work on the CG is pretty nice...as for the pilot interaction scene...ugh, not gonna say anything.

Its still some nice work though. Around where does the G-Savior fit into the Gundam Universe timeline.

...and tracking off from the "real" gundams, has anyone watched any of the older OVAs of the SD Gundam animes? Such as the ones with "Musha Gundam" or "Knight Gundam"?

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast