Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Finally a Gundam thread i love gundam its one of my fist animes i seen 0080,0083,8th ms team,gundam wing, are some of my favs how they change it up from each sires but still have the gundam feel too it.

side not i want one
    You wanna share with us WHY you like those specific series? (Other than the fact that they're the only ones to air on TV putting aside G-gundam in the US)

"I want one"!? You mean your own Gundam!? LOL, back in Japan there were certain theme parks that built 1/1 scale gundams...although I never had the chance to go and see it myself. (Thanx for the great childhood old man...)

I think that there's a "Gundam Museum" now...I'm going there atleast once in this lifetime even if it kills me. XP

Putting that aside its kinda hard to come by Gundam models in the US, I know with the release of SEED Destiny that Bandai has released Destiny, Impulse, Zaku Warrior, and one other that I forgot in the US but I cant find the damn things anywhere...and the anime shop that I go to that imports it jacks up the price to 200% so...(T3T)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

that was kind of long wasnt iot? but hey.. hes a fanatic.. so who are we to judge? he really likes it... hell... loves it..thats makes him a true fan.. no.. freakXD

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Sword Samurai View Post
    that was kind of long wasnt iot? but hey.. hes a fanatic.. so who are we to judge? he really likes it... hell... loves it..thats makes him a true fan.. no.. freakXD
    Are you reffering to me? If not you can ignore the rest of my post. But if so...

1) Yeah, I'm a fanatic, I've been watching Gundam and building Gundam models the entire time I lived in Japan. Even here in the US I continue to buy the DVDs and imported models and gundam-related games.

2) I'm explaining specific points of the series I like cuz I dont want this thread to be CLOSED anytime soon because ppl arent posting the reasons why. Thats why you dont see too many threads like this, mods find that ppl are just listing stuff or leaving short comment and they close the thread for good. Lets not let that happen here...

People are trying to create quality threads, lets not ruin it for them.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

haha u think i really want one lol i was joking, but i do like the gundam series i like them,the story lines that go with them and the art work its some thing u can only find with gundam.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

The artwork...

There are what some ppl call "gundam imitations"...mainly the mechs in series such as Super Robot Taisen and Virtual On,etc. But this is only becasue the artist Katoki Hajime is the one doing the majority of desgins and creations for all of these series. Some ppl dont know this and calls the others "imitations" but in reality they're all created by the same person.

Just thought that this might be a bit of info that might of interested anyone here...

If you look up the R-1 from the Super Robot Taisen series then its figure is almost identical of that of a gundam's.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Wing was my all time favorite gundam series. the Wing Zero from Endless Waltz was just AWESOME, the wings were cool and the buster rifle got a serious power boost . Hero and Duo are my favorite characters, Hero because he Pilots the Wing Zero and Trowa because his attitude is really cool.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo i love Gundam Wing and G Gundam, They were really bad ass especially Doom Deathscythe. But I do i have soft place in my heart for wing zero. Just cause he was destroyed saving the one he loved. (the gundam died not da pilot.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Gundam especially building the models. ONe side of my wall is dedicated to Gundam model kits. As for the series, my favorite would have to be 0083: Stardust Memory or Ms8th Team. Cant beat a Gundam stolen by the Zeon, and used its nuke bazooka to destroy the Earth Federation Fleet or most of it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast