Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

my favorite character in seed astray

canard pars of seed astray and he's "super coodinator" and also kira's and cagali's unknown twin brother. after all, he's a survivor of the "ultimate coordinator" project like his brother kira. compare him to kira, he's totally the opposite.

this is his gundam, the hyperion gundam.
    Last edited by rematche; Mar 03, 2007 at 06:02 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

I will always and forever love the old school Gundam!!!! I like the new one with the story line and all but the old school Gundam was the turning point for all Robot-Mecha anime. The first Robot-Mecha to actually focus on a character the the Robot itself.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    The artwork...

There are what some ppl call "gundam imitations"...mainly the mechs in series such as Super Robot Taisen and Virtual On,etc. But this is only becasue the artist Katoki Hajime is the one doing the majority of desgins and creations for all of these series. Some ppl dont know this and calls the others "imitations" but in reality they're all created by the same person.

Just thought that this might be a bit of info that might of interested anyone here...

If you look up the R-1 from the Super Robot Taisen series then its figure is almost identical of that of a gundam's.
    i love Katoki Hajime's gundam versions and he's indeed creative in that department.
    obviously the srx team of the super robot wars are gundam based designed mechas.

anyway for those who wants to know more about gundams just ask me.
    Last edited by rematche; Mar 02, 2007 at 03:19 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    tell me, who are your favorites in seed destiny? and why?
    My Favourites in Gundam Seed Destiny are: Shinn, Ray, Lunamaria (actually, i wrote or typed it as Luna Maria.) Stella, Stine & Aule.

I'm watching Gundam Seed Destiny right now on Hero Zone here. I had the last volume of the Gundam Seed manga series, i have to save some money so i can buy the 1st 4 volumes.

My favourite Gundam series are Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i love Katoki Hajime's gundam versions and he's indeed creative in that department.
    obviously the srx team of the super robot wars are gundam based designed mechas.

anyway for those who wants to know more about gundams just ask me.
    Katoki Hajime's designs are just awesome. I dont think that I'll even come close to his level in my life time.

I really loved his original designs for the 5 gundams in Wing. They released his version of Wing Zero as a model and I dont remeber what magazine it was (Probably Hobby Japan or Dengeki Hobby Magazine) but they built the other 4 gundams from scratch using the designs. AWESOME.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked G Gundam because the way way they controlled the robots actually made sense. In the other one they only had two buttins and the whole thing moved.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, my favorite Gundam series would have to be Zeta Gundam. It had a great story (that included the main characters from the original being side characters) but one thing that I think makes it really stand out is the fact that it's the only real sequel to a gundam series(Mobile suit gundam then Zeta gundam then Chars counter attack the movie). I could probably go on for hours so I'm just going to stop here.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gundam Wing was one of my first animes to watch. I do love Duo Maxwell. He is a humorous character. Always makes me laugh.

My friend would be so addicted to Gundam Wing , she would love role-playing to it. And pretend that she was Duo Maxwell's twin.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast