Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

The Universal Century timeline has fascinated me for a long, long time. This particular chronology incorporates this sense of war that is unmatched in other mecha shows. Now that I've sloppily waxed intellectual on the subject: I'd easily class Z Gundam as my favorite series in the UC.

Haman Kahn is <3.

Otherwise, Turn-A Gundam is one of the best damn shows ever made, the mustache on the eponymous mobile suit has finally grown on me too. I love that damned thing now.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
    The Universal Century timeline has fascinated me for a long, long time. This particular chronology incorporates this sense of war that is unmatched in other mecha shows. Now that I've sloppily waxed intellectual on the subject: I'd easily class Z Gundam as my favorite series in the UC.

Haman Kahn is <3.

Otherwise, Turn-A Gundam is one of the best damn shows ever made, the mustache on the eponymous mobile suit has finally grown on me too. I love that damned thing now.
    the turn-a gundam probably the ugliest gundam of all but the most powerful as well. it's moonlight butterfly is really powerful and unbeatable.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh, Gundam F-91. I loved that too. Overall it was well made but I kinda hated how they jumped from event to event. But it was done excellently with the time given.

As for Crossbone, I'm not famaliar with the story. If I remember correctly it originated in a novel and then a manga right!? Like Hazel?

As for Turn A....I honestly dont consider it as a "GUNDAM". I watche the first ep, and never watched it again....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Ahhh, Gundam F-91. I loved that too. Overall it was well made but I kinda hated how they jumped from event to event. But it was done excellently with the time given.

As for Crossbone, I'm not famaliar with the story. If I remember correctly it originated in a novel and then a manga right!? Like Hazel?

As for Turn A....I honestly dont consider it as a "GUNDAM". I watche the first ep, and never watched it again....
    the crossbone gundam is the continuation of the f91 story.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    It's far more "Gundam" than the rest of the AU, babe. But let's face it, if Tomino pens it, I'm down.

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

I love gundam! my favorite (that I've seen) is most likely 08MS Team, cus I really like the MobileSuits! and the story was not have bad. I also liked Wing and Seed. I have about 23 figures!
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
    It's far more "Gundam" than the rest of the AU, babe. But let's face it, if Tomino pens it, I'm down.
    you got that right, man! too bad he's retired now, he could have done a lot of things.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Still, I dont really "like" Turn-A...then there was Turn-X, a Shining Gundam wannabe...(=3=)

Oh, another Gundam that I absolutely love is the ASTRAYs. Especially the Red Frame with its Gerbera Straight. A gundam with a katana!? C'mon, how do you not love that!!? The "Powered Red" from "Gundam SEED - ASTRAY R" was ok too. Blue Second was cool too, the Gold Frame...its ok.XD

The Dreadnought kicked the Hyperion's @$$!! LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast