Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Still, I dont really "like" Turn-A...then there was Turn-X, a Shining Gundam wannabe...(=3=)
    One thing I will have to agree with you on is the hole shining gundam wannabe thing but I know I'm probably tick someone off saying this but in my opinion G Gundam is a mockery to the entire gundam universe.
    Last edited by Threatrix; Mar 06, 2007 at 10:45 PM.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Threatrix View Post
    One thing I will have to agree with you on is the hole shining gundam wannabe thing but I know I'm probably tick someone off saying this but in my opinion G Gundam is a mockery to the entire gundam universe.
    i don't consider that g gundam makes a mockery to all gundam universe but seed does. it mocked the entire universal century gundams but "pirating" it completely.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone ever seen the Neo-Hong Kong Dragon gundam models? I love those!
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooooohhh, c'mon, G Gundam was ok. I was skeptical at first but the more I watched it the better it got. Sure, its about the only gundam series that doesnt have two military forces going against each other but thats what made it refreshing. Honestly, when I was little the stories of the other gundam series used to confuse me....especially Wing, that confused the hell out of me the first time (I really enjoy it now though)

As for SEED, I like it. Its the original Gundam for the new era. Especially SEED Destiny. The Zaku, Guff, Dom, and etc all made a come back. They even had the Guff pilot say Ramba Ral's famous phrase, "Zaku to wa chigaunodayo, Zaku towa!!" which roughly translated to "Its different from a Zaku, a Zaku!!"

....I was astonished when he said that, I was like "They did not make him say that!!!?" o_O!!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes a Gundam thread whoo hoo!

I loved Gundam Wing because it had alot of conflict going on and not everyone was truly good or evil. I mean Zechs was fighting for OZ because of what happened to his family and Trieze had his own agenda going on hehe. Of course my favorites in the series was Duo, Heero, Trowa, Wufei, and Quatre.

I did like Gundam Seed because it had good character development but the sequel Gundam Seed Destiny was a little to emotional for me especially that guy Shinn man I wanted to so kick him. I wish the ending to both of the series told a little bit more about what happened to everyone and not left me wondering.

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Ooooohhh, c'mon, G Gundam was ok. I was skeptical at first but the more I watched it the better it got. Sure, its about the only gundam series that doesnt have two military forces going against each other but thats what made it refreshing. Honestly, when I was little the stories of the other gundam series used to confuse me....especially Wing, that confused the hell out of me the first time (I really enjoy it now though)
    The reason I really don't like G-gundam is because that show was basically a Saturday morning cartoon (fights this guy makes it look like he will lose then wins by a long shot) and they did not have any of the political tension and back story that makes me love the gundam universe but mostly it would have been better if they did not make them have that motion sensing control system and just had the normal cockpit that the rest of the series had.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Threatrix View Post
    The reason I really don't like G-gundam is because that show was basically a Saturday morning cartoon (fights this guy makes it look like he will lose then wins by a long shot) and they did not have any of the political tension and back story that makes me love the gundam universe but mostly it would have been better if they did not make them have that motion sensing control system and just had the normal cockpit that the rest of the series had.

Really? Like I said, its "refreshing" to have something different every once in a while...especially it being about the only gundam series thus far that doesnt have two opposing military forces going against each other.LOL

As for the mobile trace system for the cockpit, I thought it was cool, in a sense. Theres no damn way I'd want to see that used in any of the other gundam series but for G-Gundam it was the perfect system. Without it its the MS's capability that desides the battle more than the pilots' skills. Its one of the things that made G-Gundam unique.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd try to mix the G-Gundam system with the zero system and put it in Deathscythe Hell Custom. That would be the shit. I'd probably kill myself, but I'd destroy a lot of things first!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast