Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: gundam freaks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Huh, I'm suprised that I've never heard of it til now...thanx a billion for that great info on it rematche. I'll be sure to look further into it when I get the chance.

...a memory clone of Char!? Wow....
    yup...and there's a rumor that it will be animated, mostly an OVA.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite series are Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, and Gundam SEED Destiny because I like the story line for all as well as the characters but I especially like the gundams, my favourite being Epyon.

Newbie Justplaying is off to a good start Justplaying's Avatar
    Thanks

My first gundam show I seen was Gundam 0080 War in the pocket that was the very first Gundam that made addict to and my first complete gundam series is Gundam SEED im so happy that I complete it and now all I just need is to get all of Gundam Seed Destiny and Also StarGazer.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

speaking of gundam what are your favorite gundam games?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    speaking of gundam what are your favorite gundam games?
    mine would have to be zeonic front it was the fist game that allows you to play as zeon but also it was more of a strategy game then a poorly made shooter because as much as I hate to admit it the American gundam games have kinda sucked though the fighting ones where pretty good for the ps1. But despite this history I'm waiting for blockbuster in my area to have the Gundam game for ps3 in stock so I can try it.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam games huh? I personally liked playing "Journey to Jaburo","Encounters in Space", "Gundam SEED -Never Ending Tommorow-", and "Gundam Battle Assault" series.

"Journey to Jaburo" was the first Gundam game I've played and I must say that it was a great experience. Game controls wasnt too complicated, the graphics were great, awesome BGMs, and a fantastic game play. Quite a selection of units too. "Encounters in Space" was similar in these aspects but I loved that they increased the number of usable units, missions, and even an addition of character creation...which I only did well using Zeon chars...why? (=_=)?

"SEED - Never Ending Tommorow-" got my attention most with the appearence of MSV (Mobile Suit Variations) units and chars such as the Sword Calamity, Cgue DEEP ARMS, etc. I love using the ASTRAYS. ^^. The only bad thing about it for me was the voice overs....if they left the original Japanese dialouges I'd LOVE this game for life. XP

The "Battle Assault" series was a unique Gundam fighting game. Overall it was an ok game. Graphics, music, etc is ok...gameplay is ok too I guess.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

mine are sd g generation zero, sd g generation f, sd g generation neo and g generation of c.e. they're pretty much the same as super robot wars but it's more challenging and it's all gundam from all universes.

here are some examples...

click here.
    sd g generation f
    click here.
    g generation of c.e.
    click here.
    g generation zero
    click here.
    g generation neo
    note: master asia vs. heero, trowa, wu fei, duo, and quatre. and all five of them are having a hard time defeating him.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always really liked Gundam Wing and was really upset when they took it off the air. My favorite characters were Hero and Trowa.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast