+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gundam games

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

gundam games

greetings gundam fans, do you have any gundam games that you liked? post them and tell us all about it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam games

Hm, I'm not overly familiar with Gundam, looks cool what I've seen of it though...what Gundam games are there anyways? Once I know the names of them I could look information up on the Internet for the games and see if I want to get any of them sometime.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Hm, I'm not overly familiar with Gundam, looks cool what I've seen of it though...what Gundam games are there anyways? Once I know the names of them I could look information up on the Internet for the games and see if I want to get any of them sometime.
    well...they are available on any game consoles. here's one...
    click here.
    it's called g generation of c.e. and it's a rpg tactic game for the ps2. i've played this game and it's quite good for the game play, story line, sounds and graphics.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice. I've been thinking I should try find something new in the way of games I could enjoy, I've just been continually buying games from a select few video game franchises. >.>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Nice. I've been thinking I should try find something new in the way of games I could enjoy, I've just been continually buying games from a select few video game franchises. >.>
    what kind of genre of games do you like and frequently play?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

RPGs, Fighting, Action, and Adventure, those are the genres of games I like most, and play most, in order from left to right.

Of course, I have made exceptions before, I've played games that aren't of any of those genres (Puzzle, Shooter, and maybe a couple others that I am unable to think of atm).

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

As a reminder of the Forum Rules...
    We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

And for the Anime Series Forums...
    # In the Anime Series forum, the 1-month rule does not apply and threads are never considered dead.
    # No vague chat. Give ALL posts and replies meaningful titles and content. If a title or content is vague and general like:

- hi
    - wow
    - I agree. He is also one of my favourites.
    - I like him because he is cool.
    - this is great.

then it will be deleted. Each post MUST raise at least 1 point or fact. For general chatting on Anime please use the General Anime Forum.
    Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Can't just comment on something already said and ask a question? I'm not particularly loaded with answers, I probably know less about Anime than just about anyone at these forums...

Fact: Gundam started in the year 1979. 30th anniversary this year. :O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast