+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Models/ Kits

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Models/ Kits

So I'm planning on getting a few more models for christmas and I want to know what'd be good to get. So far I only have a few, the best of them being a Perfect Grade W-Gundam Zero Custom. It's pretty awesome, even if it did take me a few days to build. I want to get something else in perfect grade, but I'm not sure which to get. I also want something a bit easier, like master grade. Can ya help me out? Just let me know which models you have and relatively how easy they are to make and pose and all those other details.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Models/ Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    So I'm planning on getting a few more models for christmas and I want to know what'd be good to get. So far I only have a few, the best of them being a Perfect Grade W-Gundam Zero Custom. It's pretty awesome, even if it did take me a few days to build. I want to get something else in perfect grade, but I'm not sure which to get. I also want something a bit easier, like master grade. Can ya help me out? Just let me know which models you have and relatively how easy they are to make and pose and all those other details.
    when it comes to models, my advice to you is get master grade versions of uc gundams. there's a tons of them and of course they're awesome...especially the unicorn gundam series.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    when it comes to models, my advice to you is get master grade versions of uc gundams. there's a tons of them and of course they're awesome...especially the unicorn gundam series.
    The Ver. Ka. model looks pretty sweet. As for the perfect grade, I'm thinking about getting the 00 Raiser Gundam. Although I'm not to sure that my parents will allow me to get it due to the pricetag...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

The Ver. Ka. model looks pretty sweet. As for the perfect grade, I'm thinking about getting the 00 Raiser Gundam. Although I'm not to sure that my parents will allow me to get it due to the pricetag...
    why perfect grade? if it's too expensive. master grade is just the right price and quality for any gundam model.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Because the perfect grade looks a lot cooler, plus it's bigger. It's 1/60th scale compared to master grade's 1/100. There's also a lot more design featues that go into it. It's more detailed and much more poseable. That and I'm not sure if they have it as a master grade model. It might be one of those Gundams that they only made a perfect grade kit for.

Thanks

Because the perfect grade looks a lot cooler, plus it's bigger. It's 1/60th scale compared to master grade's 1/100. There's also a lot more design featues that go into it. It's more detailed and much more poseable. That and I'm not sure if they have it as a master grade model. It might be one of those Gundams that they only made a perfect grade kit for.
    actually master grade has more compared to perfect.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Has more what? Poseability? And if they both have stands, it's probably a tie.

Thanks

Has more what? Poseability? And if they both have stands, it's probably a tie.
    has more easy accessible models and more updated versions. not to mention that it has more models made compared to the perfect grade, due to it's popularity because it's cheap. and of course master grade has a stand.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast